002 | time will never wait, i learned it the hard way

As you looked up, your eyes met an intense, unwavering gaze- it was Bada, and she had no intention of letting you slip away. She escorted you out of the club, and in your inebriated state, you could not do much. Bada, with her height and strength, had the upper hand in the situation, and you knew she was angry, though the reason remained a mystery. Bada held your waist tighter, lifting you slightly as you struggled to break free.

"Let go, Bada." You pleaded, your voice trembling with a mix of confusion and slight fear. "What's going on? Please." Her grip only tightened as she hoisted you over her shoulder, leaving you feeling utterly helpless- you tried kicking with your feet, holding on to the lamp posts, anything, but she would not let go of you.

Standing in front of her luxury black car, Bada swung open the door, placing you in the passenger side before locking it as she moved to the driver's seat. As she entered the car, her gaze met yours for the first time, revealing a visible anger simmering within her eyes.

"Bada, please, let me go back to the club." You pleaded, attempting to hold back your tears. "My friends must be worried."

"Why do you want to go back? So you can spend the night with that girl you were dancing with?" She spoke firmly. "Give me your phone, now."

"Oh my god, I can't believe you have the audacity." You said while rolling your eyes. "Bada, it's been a year, and if I remember correctly, you were the one who left." The memories started to haunt your mind, as tears started to form in your eyes and you started to cry. "Please, Bada." Your voice cracked and you broke eye contact.

"So what?" She scoffed as you reluctantly handed over your phone. "Here she is- Seulgi, huh?" You watched as she deleted Seulgi's number, a sinking feeling settling in your stomach as the tension in the situation escalated.

"Why are you doing all of this? I just wanted to be happy today, and you-you ruined it." You said, your voice quivering with emotion.

As you spoke, Bada gently grasped your chin, carefully wiping away the tears that had trickled down your cheeks. You tried to resist reacting, but her touch was impossible to ignore.

"Ahh I see, I ruined your day." Her grin exuding an air of cockiness that asserted her dominance over the situation. "I see, darling. Well, let me take you for a ride." She released your chin and firmly gripped the steering wheel.

"Why?" You asked, puzzled, as Bada started the car. "What do you want from me? I cannot even dance with another girl because suddenly you are jealous, and you pulled me out of the club. Bada, you left me, made me feel like shit, and then a year goes by, and..."

She cut you off. "Yeah... I might be jealous." She confessed. "Seeing you so close to her, it just made me angry."