Part 8: House of El III

Comenzar desde el principio

(From quick google search of "smallville caves")

Tessia: Whoa, what are all these drawings and symbols? What do they mean, grandpa?

At this moment, a certain elderly elf lady steps out of the shadows, and starts speaking.

Rinia: "According to the legend, a man came from the stars and fell in love with the mother of our people. Out of that forbidden affair, the Elven people were born."

Tessia: Great-aunt Rinia!!!

Tessia jumps into Rinia's arms and hugs her.

Rinia: It's nice to see you again, Tessia.

Rinia turns to face Arthur.

Rinia: Nice to finally meet you for the first time, Arthur.

Arthur: Nice to meet you too. Wait, how do you know my name?

Rinia: Well, that's because I'm a diviner!

She looks at Virion.

Virion: Arthur, Tessia, what Elder Rinia means, is that she is a special kind of mage. One that can see into the future. Basically, she knew the two of you would arrive in Zestier together, and told me to bring you two here.

Arthur: But, why? Why do we have to come here? And why should I even be allowed in here, where only the royal family can enter?

Rinia: Because, I believe these ruins are related to you, Arthur.

Arthur and Tessia: Huh?!?!?!

(Virion expected something special already lol)

Rinia: These ruins depict the earliest history of the Elven royal family, as well as a prophecy. Like I said earlier, a man from the stars, a place far, far away from here, ended up here in Dicathen somehow, and fell in love with an elf woman. That elf woman is the founder of the Elven Kingdom, Queen Kyla Eralith.

Rinia takes a stick and draws something in some dirt on the cave floor:

E L = Era Lith

Rinia: After the man returned to the stars, Queen Kyla and her children began building the foundations of the Elven Kingdom. It seems the family name of that man sounded like "El", so Queen Kyla created the name "Eralith" based on that. "Era Lith" roughly translates to "of the star" in the ancient dialect used back then.

Tessia: Wow, so that's where my last name comes from!

Arthur: But what does this have to do with me???

Rinia: That has to do with the prophecy, that was also passed down through the generations of the Elven Royal family. Well, and advisors, like me, haha.

Tessia: But Arthur isn't an elf? He has no connection to the royal family...

Rinia: "It was prophesied that Naman would fall from the skies in a rain of fire. They say that Naman would have the strength of ten men, and will be able to start fires with his eyes."

Tessia: Wait, Art, you did that before! You killed the mana beast that attacked us, by shooting some red beams out of your eyes!

Virion: Huh, so that's how that mana beast got such a crazy wound. But doesn't that mean...

Virion smirks.

Rinia: The prophecy ends with this: "The chosen princess will awaken her inner wolf, and her destiny with converge with Naman, who will become the savior of her people, protector of the world, and her destined soul-mate."

Rinia: Arthur, I believe, you are Naman. You are the saviour from the stars, who will save the Elven Kingdom, and protect the world.

Virion: Hmm, maybe I should hunt for a wolf beast will, for you, little one...

Tessia: Grandpa!!! Don't tease me like that!!!

Tessia pulls on Virions beard. (A/n: hmm i wonder if this will happen more times in the future)

Arthur: But, I'm just a human from Ashber, in the Human Kingdom! How could I be from the stars?!

Rinia: Perhaps, you will discover some hidden truth here, after training with Virion for a bit...but anyways! Time for you to call your parents!

Arthur: What?! How?

*They go to Rinia's hut, which is deeper in the ruins, Arthur calls his parents, etc*

========================================

Haha, how was this twist? I noticed I was able to leverage the use of the letters E and L in the Eralith name!

This whole wolf soulmate thing is from: Smallville Season 2, ep 10 (Kyla Willowbrook). I won't spoil what happens here, check it out, you will understand why I want Arthur and Tessia to fufill this destiny here.

Is this related to Regis? Hmm, who knows.

Say, if someone were to train and become strong in the Relictombs, then they would do really well in the Beast Glades...right? hehe

Arthur will participate in that tri-tournament thing (can't remember the name), there is a surprise waiting there...

i think i will go back to new title name for next chapter