Chapter 28 - Do We Have An Issue Here

Dream was waiting outside the school gates for somebody he knew to walk in. The first person there, just so happened to be Sapnap.

"Morning Dream, the secret still in place" Sapnap asked.

"Nah, as soon as I saw Techno and Wilbur's injuries, my eyes went all black and I had to explain it from there" Dream replied, "although only Techno and Wilbur know about the healing shit so if we can keep it quiet, I'd be highly appreciative"

"No issues with me" Sapnap said leading the way into school.

"Do you happen to know what Tubbo looks like?" Dream asked looking around for the boy.

"Your younger brother?" Sapnap asked.

"Yeah, he'll be wearing properly a green shirt with a bee bag" Dream described.

"The one over there" Sapnap asked pointing towards the corner of the playground to see Tubbo surrounded by a bunch of kids throwing shit at him

"Oh they have a death wish" Dream growled jogging over.

Sapnap decided to tag along to make sure Dream didn't do anything stupid.

As soon they were close enough they could hear everything that was being said about Tubbo.

"Do we have an issue here?" Dream asked striking fear into some of the younger years.

"Who are you?" One of the Bullies asked acting all tough. Some had scurried away to avoid consequences.

"Tubbo's older brother, who just so happens to not put up with shit" Dream replied, "so are you going to answer my original question?".

"Your that really strong omega aren't you!?!" The boy announced trying to grasp his situation.

"My status does not concern you" Dream snapped, "Now tell me what business you have with my younger brother, otherwise he can come and walk to his lesson with me" Dream growled.

"There's nothing wrong" the boy said deciding to bully Tubbo later.

"Thought as much, come along Tubbo, were going to go ruin Mr Bont's day" Dream announced. Tubbo had ran up to Dream and grabbed onto his hand to take him away from the situation.

"You alright?" Dream asked looking at him.

"I am now, thank you!" Tubbo thanked.

"TUBBO!!!!" Tommy yelled running up to the boy to give him a hug, "Hey Big D, that was Pog, you stood up to the big bad Bullies".

"It was nothing Tommy" Dream responded.

"It was till Pog, plus it makes our day easier" Tommy announced.

"If you ever need the help, let me know" Dream stated.

"Got it boss man" Tommy yelled dragging Tubbo over to Ranboo and their group of friends.

"He seems so sweet" Sapnap observed.

"He is, it just makes him an easier target" Dream explained walking over to their friend group.

"AYYY DREAM MIS AMIGOS!" Quackity shouted, full of energy for some reason.

"Hello Quackity" Dream replied.

"YOUR BACK FINALLY, YESTETDAY WAS SO BORNING!!!!" Illumina complained.

"Because fighting a handful of other students isn't fun!" Dream sarcastically laughed.

"You heard!?" George asked a little shocked.

"Well Sapnap had to tell me, because these 2 dickheads" Dream started pointing towards Wilbur and Techno, "got to scared to tell me".

"NO-" Wilbur started, "We didn't want you to flip out like you did the day prior".

"But I didn't" Dream smirked, "so you were obviously scared".

"Omg I am not sitting through one of your guises petty arguments again" Techno cringed putting his hands over his face.

"There not petty there extremely important" Wilbur said matter of factly.

"For once I agree with Wilbur, there very important" Dream agreed.

"And whys that" Techno asked looking between the 2.

"So I can prove that I way better than Wilbur at everything" Dream announced.

"WHAT!??, No its to prove that Dream can't deny a challenge" Wilbur stated.

"There both stupid reasons" George observed showing Skeppy something on his phone.

"THANK YOU!, Somebody who agrees with me" Techno cheered.

"Oh get oversell Techno your being childish" Wilbur started, smirking.

"Yeah Techno, your acting extremely petty right now" Dream finished off for Wilbur.

"That's it.." Techno had started running for Wilbur and Dream. But they were out of there in seconds.

[645 Words Total]