Chapter 2 - Whose The Freak?

A group of boys were hovering outside the classroom Dream had just walked in.

"What was that all about?" A jet black haired boy asked.

"What?" A pinkett asked.

"That boy-" The black haired boy asked.

"Oh Dream... he's an Omega... that all the boys in this school try to get with but can't. I'd leave him along if I were you Sapnap" The pinkett explained closing his locker.

"Techno I wasn't going to go near him, I was only asking why he broke a guys nose and almost an arm-" Sapnap replied.

"He doesn't like them and he doesn't like disrespect" Techno said chuckling. Leaning against his locker.

"You know him I take it?" Sapnap said finally looking away from the classroom door.

"Well me and a few of my friends are the only people who don't try make him submit and actually treat him as a person" Techno explained shrugging his shoulders, "I'm his oldest friend".

"I mean- fair enough" Sapnap said checking his watch, "Social Studies starts in 2 minutes, we should get going".

"Yeah probably, were in there" Techno stated, pointing towards the classroom door Sapnap was previously staring at.

Sapnap instinctively started to walk towards the door with Techno not to far behind.

Walking in, the room was half full; a group of nerdy beta boys at the front, Alphas on the right side next to the windows with their mated Omegas with them. And then there was Dream, at the back against the wall, hood up and on his phone.

Techno took lead and walk towards Dream.

"Ayo Dream can I sit next to you?" Techno asks.

Dream looked up nodding his head, throwing his phone in his bag to not be rude.

"I have a newbie with me if that's alright, I offered to help" Techno mentioned talking a seat next to Dream as Sapnap took a seat opposite from Dream.

"As long he too isn't a Bastard, I don't mind" Dream said leaning back in his chair.

Sapnap put his hands up as a surrender, "I ain't done nothing".

Dream just shrugged, "are you here for lunch Techno?, if not I'm skipping and going home".

"I am yes, the others should be too" Techno replied watching the classroom.

"Thank God, I cannot put up with this school of self centred pricks, how was Alpha camp?" Dream asked grimacing at the thought of a whole camp dedicated to Alphas.

"Nothing special, didn't mean much, mostly taught us how to act like an Alpha, kind of cringe if you ask me" Techno described rolling his eyes.

"Oh how lovely, that makes my life so much easier" Dream sarcastically snarled, headbutting his head onto the table and resting it in his arms.

Sapnap just sat and watched the convocation take place in front of him.

"A camp for Alphas?" He asked completely clueless.

"It's basically a bunch of undeveloped dickheads, shoved into some dorms for a week, where there taught how to manage Alpha abilities" Dream replied lifting his head and resting it on his hand instead.

"Everyone but me is a dickhead, just clearing that up" a voice said behind Sapnap.

"Oh hey Wilbur" Dream said looking at his curly light brown haired friend. He's tall... really tall.

"And me!" Techno complained watching Wilbur sit next to Sapnap.

"Who are you?" Wilbur asked questionable, he understands Dream can defend himself, and has on countless occasions defended Wilbur himself. But he knows the hell Dream goes through daily and will ware any annoyances as a helping hand.

"I'm Sapnap, I'm new, Techno's been helping me" Sapnap explained, putting his hand out for Wilbur to shake. Wilbur looked over to Dream for permission.

"Wilbur just shake his hand" Dream groaned chuckling slightly, leaning back in his chair again.

"I'm not going to fucking eat you" Sapnap said grouchy.

"Pfft" Techno laughed at Wilbur's awkward attempts to be threatening.

Wilbur blushed out of embarrassment before actually shaking Sapnap's hand and turning away to look at his friends laughing at him.

The teacher in that moment, had walked into the room. Mr Bont, was well- he wasn't a big fan of Dream. His subject was all about how the social statuses should act, but Dreams rebellion made a mockery of his subject.

"Good morning Class, please quieten down" Mr Bont said. Everyone looked toward him, everyone except Dream. Knowing he was going to be targeted, he decided to ignore this lesson and put his head on the desk.

"Today we will be working through a booklet, it will cover everything you should know and some extras in case you Finnish early" Mr Bont preached. He had one of the girls hand out the booklets while he took the register, purposefully forcing Dreams name out his mouth.

Dreams Table got the booklets last, the girl was a mated omega from one of the schools jerk ass jocks.

"Hopefully this straightens up some people on this table".

Dream just growled scaring the girl causing her to drop their booklets and run off.

"Fucking Bitch".

Techno gave everyone their booklet and had a brief look through.

"Oh Dream you are going to hate this" Techno said.

"Tell me something new" Dream replied writing his name on the paper before throwing it in the tray in the middle of the table to indicate its done.

"No like- more than normal" Techno said flipping to the back page which contains their homework.

Dream read over the page to see what it said.

Homework Title: Unnatural Omegas

Notes: Not all Omegas follow the social standings. These unnatural behaviours are rare but have been know. They are freaks amongst society and need to be fixed.

Task: Research what these sorts of Omegas these are like and what they do. If possible try to interview one, and try to "fix" them.

Date due: Friday 26th April.

Dream had turned red. He handed back Techno his booklet. He grabbed his and ripped it up. Pieces were thrown everywhere and a huge scene were made. Mr Bont had seen and stood up.

"Dream why are you ripping up your classwork".

"The only Freaks are those who label others as Freaks" Dream said growling, pointing his finger at Mr Bont. His eyes once again glowing maroon and a snarling growl came out of his mouth.

Dream sat back down absolutely fuming. Mr Bont was shouting and having a go at him but he ignored it. After being in his class for 4 years, his complains become white noise.

"Ayo Chill" Wilbur whispered staring at Dream.

However Wilbur stopped when Dream looked over at him, the pure fright Wilbur felt was petrifying. Everyone in the classroom felt it. Even Mr Bont who inevitably shut up.

"If I'm not welcomed here I'm going to go" Dream snarled once again growling, "and my friends are coming with me".

Nobody complained, not even the teacher, Dream had been threatening before but this was a whole new level, even the Betas felt it. Dreams table had packed up everything, Techno, Sapnap and Wilbur bringing there work and going with Dream no questions asked. They knew he was upset and would do something stupid if they didn't come with him.

[1193 Words Total]