Kidnapping incident..

Waking up the next morning,you woke up with a terrible headache,you held your head in pain but exept that, something felt different...Getting out of bed,the covers slipped off from your body and you found yourself half naked!

"Wait..Why AM IN MY UNDERWEAR?I don't remember wearing pink lingerie!",you panicked and tried to remember what had happened last night.The only thing you remembered was that someone brought you back to your suite,but you didn't exactly remember who.Whoever did,was responsible for this!You called Retsu to ask him about it while impatiently tapping your bare foot on the floor.

"Good morning Y/n,are you feeling better?"-

"Retsu.I have a question and I need you to answer with pure honesty!

"What is it that you want to ask me?", Retsu asked confused and a bit surprised that you cut him off so harshly.

"Who brought me back here yesterday?,who was it?"

"Oh!,Katsumi brought you back,why are you askin"-,you heard Retsu say but you immediately hung up the phone on him to call Katsumi and confront him about the situation.

"Oh!,good morning Y/n!,are you feeling better today?"

"No I'm not! What did you do to me last night?"

"What do you mean...?,what did I do?"

"KATSUMI IM HALF NAKED!,YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WITH THIS DONT YOU,!TELL ME THE TRUTH!",you confronted him and Katsumi panicked.

"No!,no!,no!,Y/n!, you misunderstood!You drank too much and you started saying some weird things to me and you undressed by yourself!I didn't do anything!,I swear!", Katsumi explained defensively and you felt bad for accusing him so harshly.

"IM SO SORRY!N-now it makes sence...C-could you please tell me what weird stuff I said..?I-If you remember ofcourse..."

"You said that you wanted to have a baby with me and then asked me to...do the deed...", Katsumi scratched the back of his neck akwardly and then pulled the phone away from his ear as you screeched loudly.

"IM SO SORRY KATSUMI!,IM SO SO SO SORRY!I DIDN'T MEAN IT!,I SWEAR!"

"Don't worry about it so much!,it's totally fine!I understand that you weren't acting like yourself at that moment..., you didn't know what you were doing.Next time make sure not to drink so much, arlight?"

"I-I won't!,byee..!",you quickly hung up the call,and after a few moments of holding your phone,you threw the bed before throwing yourself on it as well.You felt like such an idiot!

"YOU IDIOT!,YOU MORON!WE AGREED ON ONLY ONE DRINK!POOR KATSUMI JUST WANTED TO DROP ME OFF AT THE HOTEL AND I WAS ABOUT TO FORCE MYSELF ON HIM!AHHHH!",you blamed yourself over and over again hitting your feet against the bed.

"Alright Y/n!You need to act cool!He knew you were drunk right?You didn't mean those things!You clearly need to calm down...

"My headache is really bad..", you held your head in pain and then decided you would take a warm shower before taking painkillers to ease the pain.You entered the bathroom,tossed your lingerie in the washing machine before stepping in the shower and turned the warm water on to let it soak your head and body.

The bathroom was soon steamy,the steam blurred the transparent shower and you weren't able to see the outside of the bathroom clearly.You thought you saw a figure infront of the showers door,but just shook it off and assumed your imagination was playing with you.A few moments later,you heard something drop on the floor,you immediately paused in fear.

"I-is someone there...?"

. . .

"Y-yujiro if it's you again I swear I will !-"