Intro

Mister Min woke up to the sound of his alarm going off.It was barely 2 a.m.

He just had to wake up very early to check on everyone in his office.Almost no one there knew that he was a mafia leader.He tried to play the role of a good, patient boss,since he can't just go around and tell people that he is Min Yoongi that everyone knows.

He lives under a fake name for years,with the name being Wang Baekhyun.The name was actually his unborn brother's name.He never actually became an older brother,because his mother had to abort the baby,due to his abusive dad's demands.

Except being a mafia and a businessman,he is also a driver.Yeah,a driver.A very normal driver,who everyday picks up Park Jimin - the son of his father's best friend.

Both of the boys had good relationship between eachother.Basically,Yoongi wasn't the one to talk that much,but when he was with Jimin they chat for hours while driving to different destinations.

The male finally stood up from his position and headed to the bathroom.

There,he stripped off his clothes and took a hot shower,letting the water gently hit his cold body.

Let's say that Min Yoongi has everything that anyone can imagine of.He had a lot of money,but he wasn't the one to spend them.He had a loving and caring mom,but he wasn't the one to brag about it.He had a big mansion,but he wasn't the one to show it off.

He just needed one thing.One simple thing.A lover.Not a boyfriend or a husband,but just a lover.A play toy that can be used anywhere at anytime.

He was into many failed relationships,so he wasn't the one to make a great husband.He grew up without a a father figure,but that was nothing.He himself managed to learn how to respect women,he taught himself self-discipline,he established the personal boundaries between him and his mother and also taught himself the opportunities of idealisation.

-

Yoongi left the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist and also beads of water running down his body.He sat on his bed and wiped his parts,while trying to do his best not to fall asleep.

He was overworking himself.That't why he needed a partner.Someone who can tell me what's enough and to watch over him.

He wasn't good physically,nor mentally.He smoked a lot and was drunk almost every night.His mother tried to stop him,but she can't.Yoongi is just too addicted and adapted to his lifestyle.

He didn't eat much too.He would run the day with just two tangerines for breakfast and nothing else.It was a good thing that he wasn't craving any drugs,because he is too stressed out.

Yoongi looked at himself in the mirror,just to see his scratched eye.The scratch started from the middle of his forehead and its end was right on his cheek.

He got that from his father from an young age.Yoongi was too terrified that day.He still doesn't remember what he did,but he surely will remember what pain his dad brought into his life.

Enough of Yoongi for now,let's skip to the actual story.

The old and tall male rushed downstairs and grabbed his coffee,then continuing his sprint to his car.

He eagerly opened the door and sat on the driver's seat.He blinked a few times so that he can see clearly,but he couldn't.He had very poor eyesight.

He just rubbed his eyes and drive off to the office.Minutes later,he arrived.There was no one on the streets,except the two bodyguards guarding the entrance of the building.

As he walked past them,both of the men bowed to him.'Good morning,Mr.Wang.'they said in unison and Yoongi bowed back.

As Namjoon's eyes finally fall on Yoongi,he leaves all the work that he was doing just to check on him.'Did you eat?'Namjoon whispered as he held Yoongi's shoulders,but the older pushed him away.'Yoongi,I'm serious.Did you eat?'

The older male decided to ignore his friend's questions,resulting to him getting annoyed.'Fine.If you don't want to eat then starve,Yoongi.'Namjoon said a little too dramatically and then picked up some worksheets from the desk across the room.

Every female had their eyes on Yoongi.They all found hot the fact that he had failed relationships and is now twenty nine.Sadly,Yoongi didn't feel the same for any of them.They all just acted Lise complete prostitutes,trying to get in his pants and have sex with him.

Min wasn't even looking them in the eyes.He found it disgusting that all of them were married,but still having their mouths drooling for him.

He wasn't a cheater.If he had a lover,he will be loyal to them,but he doesn't promise that his lover is going to be with him forever.

He entered his office,flicked the light on and sat on his desk.He could barely see.He really needs glasses,but he doesn't have the time or energy to buy them.

'Mr.Min?'a tall,blonde-haired female entered his office with a sly smirk on her face.'What's it,Daesun?'he asked,visibly irritated by the woman's appearance.

The woman took a few steps forward and rested her hands on his chair.He then proceeded to brush the tip of her finger along Yoongi's jawline,trying to seduce him.

'What the fuck are you doing?'he asked and shook his head,so the woman could stop with her slutty behaviour.

She didn't answer the question she was asked,instead she sat on Yoongi's lap and tried to kiss him.

Good thing that Yoongi was fast enough to react before their contact,not wanting any misunderstandings.He pushed Daesun off,resulting to her falling down.

'Get out of my office,unless you want your head chopped off.'the male warned and pointed to the exit.The woman did as told and left from there,not wanting any problems.

Yoongi cursed under his breath and rubbed his forehead.He closed the door and locked it,so he can give himself more privacy.

He prepared to overwork himself again.