Seven ||

•  •  •

•  •  •

DRACO'S POV;

I was sitting in the Slytherin common room with Alex, she sat near the fireplace while being wrapped up in a blanket and drinking a cup of hot-chocolate.

I've had been writing for the past 15 minutes but I'd occasionally stop and take quick glances at her, watching the fire's heat glow on her face warmly. Alexiandra would turn around each time I stared at her a little to long..

It's been a week since we've made up and I made sure to spend every second of my time with her; I'd surprise with her favourite flowers — sundrops — i even tried making her a bracelets with our initials on it but oh merlin..this muggle thing was a lot harder than expected. Sitting on the black leather couch, staring at Alex but my mind was somewhere far from here. I was writing a little poem for her but it wasn't completed yet..

Dark of the night comes when the sun sinks..A heart shattered and filled with grief.
A life lost but not alone.
For a pain shared is a burden halved.
It is in the early hours of night,
My mind races, my mind fright
Of a girl so beautiful and pure,
Whose eyes shines like the sun in the sky,
Her smile, bright as the fire's heat.

Staring at the page for what felt like a eternity.. "Hey Dray," I looked up to see Alex smiling at me and my cheeks felt warm. "Hello dear.." I returned the smile. "What are you doing?" She inquired, curiosity heard in her voice. "Nothing, just simply working on something.." I responded calmly, placing my quill down. Giving her my full attention. "Ooh..can I see please?" Alexiandra asked with a small sweet smile. "Uhm..it's still a working process, I'll show it to you when I'm done I promise." I explained, rubbing the back of my head nervously. She pouted but nodded her head. "Alright,"

She stood up from the floor, holding the blanket tightly to her body as she walked over to me. Watching her push my things away from me, raising a eyebrow at her questionable. "And then?" I asked but she ignored my question and just sat on my lap, making herself comfortable. My hands went on her waist. "You know that you could of just simply told me that you want to sit on my lap, I would of happily accepted your request." I rolled my eyes at her before pulling her closer. "I know but I didn't feel like asking." She smiled, chuckling softly under my breath before kissing her forehead gently whilst rubbing the side of her torso up and down. "I love it when you rub me..it feels so relaxing.." Alexiandra hummed tiredly, her eyes were fluttering every moment which made me laugh softly at that. "You're falling asleep..let's get you to your dormitory." I murmured, about to slide my hands underneath her thighs to pick her up. "No..I wanna stay with you.." She whispered, snuggling her head into the neck. "Wanna spend the night with me?" I inquired, rubbing her back up and down gently. She nodded her head slowly, "M-hmm.."

I stood up, holding her close to my body before staring to walk to my dormitory. Whispering sweet-nothings into her ear while she drifted off to sleep on my shoulder. Finally reaching my room, I unlocked the door and entered before closing it behind me and went over to my bed, placing her down slowly so she wouldn't wake up. I watched Alexiandra for a moment, taking in her peaceful state before sighing about to walk away until she grabbed my wrist. "Stay.." She mumbled, her eyes were half open looking at me with the most steepest look. I got into the bed and Alex moved, now currently in between my legs her arms wrapped around my body and her head resting on my chest. Starting to caress her spine slowly while humming 'Heart' by GC.

-

Her eyes
stole my heart
Her smile
gave me life
Her presence
made me high
Her touch
left me breathless

— Perry poetry

Who missed me?
It's been awhile since I last updated this story.
My apologies for that, but I'm back now.