Five ||

Holy fuck 100+ reads!? Ashhsdhjjjhs I'm shitting tears over hereThank you so much for reading this storyyyyy

Thank you so much for reading this storyyyyy

Sixth year
-

Throughout the winter holidays, Alexiandra Sigertem spent it with her dear family at the Sigertem Household but also during the festival season. She had written thought out and meaningful letters to her beloved, Draco Malfoy. The devastating thing was that he never once bothered to respond back to a single letter of hers.

The holidays ended and it was time to return back to Hogwarts, everyones' second home. The fox-coloured haired girl bid her goodbye to her parents and got onto the Hogwarts express, searching for a empty or at least a seat in a compartment to sit in, while searching she met; the Weasley twins, the golden trio, Luna Lovegood(one of her close friends) and few other close friends of hers. After a while of searching she noticed a familiar platinum blonde haired boy and her dark green widen as she dropped her bag and left her suitcase, running towards him like it was the breakfast morning rush.

Alexiandra grabbed on his suit's sleeve, stopping him from walking away any further. "Draco," she panted. Draco turned and looked at her with a surprise look but he quickly recovered and looked at her with a cold look like he used to in their days when they still felt loathe towards each other.

Ouch..

"Let go of me, Alex." He murmured, staring into her dark green eyes. "No. I won't until you can tell me why you haven't responded to any one of my letters."

He sighed, using his free hand to run his fingers through his platinum blonde hair.

"I've been busy."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not lying, dear. Look, I deeply apologise for not responding to any one of your letters..I've been busy and I didn't have time to write back." Draco took hold of her hand that was still holding his sleeve and bought up to his face, kissing her hand gently. "Okay..I believe you.." Alexiandra murmured, blushing slightly when he had kissed her hand. He let go of her hand and cupped her face, caressing her cheek. "Can I?" Draco appealed, staring at her rosy red lips. She stared into his eyes before smiling softly and nodded. He leaned in, their noses touched..his lips dangerously close to hers. Dracos lips brushed against hers..an inch closer to heaven.

"Draco?" A voice suddenly pulled the two away from their moment which made Alexiandra curse her under breath as she looked away, his hands return back to his pockets and he turned around to see the person who interrupted them. It was Pansy Parkinson. "What?" His voice went back to being cold and stern, Pansy frowned and turned her gaze towards the fox hair-coloured female. "Nevermind." She said, eyeing Alexiandra up and down before turning around and leaving the two alone again.

"I..I should probably get going and find a compartment to sit in.." She murmured, taking a step back away from him. "You can sit with me if you want." Draco offered. She wanted to accept his offer but after seeing how Pansy looked at her, she feared that his other friends might not like her as well. "No thank you..I'll see you later?" Draco gave Alexiandra a small sympathetic smile and kissed her forehead. "I'll see you later darling."

-

Two weeks have passed since they returned back to Hogwarts and a lot of things already occurred. Katie Bell got hexed, Ron Weasley was poisoned but none of that really mattered to Alexiandra as she was worried about her partner who has been ignoring her and everyone else.

-
ALEXIANDRA'S POV;

"Draco, are you okay?" I asked Draco, we were outside the castle, by the black lake. "Yes, why do you ask?" He looked over at the lake, his hands were inside his suit pockets. "You've been acting different ever since we returned back to Hogwarts and you became distant to everyone including me.." I explained, looking at him with worried eyes. "It's..just family issues." He said, still not looking at me. "Just family issues ? Are those 'issues' the same reason why you've been skipping classes and always sneaking around!?" I snapped, furrowing my eyebrows.

"What are you? My stalker?"

"No, I'm your fricking girlfriend for merlin's sakes!"

I cried out loud, running my hand through my curly hair. Draco finally turned and looked at me, he looked upset. "Maybe, I don't want you to be my girlfriend!"

Ouch..

My eyes widen and I felt my heart being stabbed with a dull knife, twisted before it was pulled out.

"Wait, Alex I'm sor-" I raised my hand, biting my lower lip. Tears were stinging my eyes. "Save it." I turned and walked away, not even giving him a chance to apologise.

-

Ever since the beloved couple got into a fight, Alexiandra refused to speak to Draco and even his friend, Blaise Zabini tried to persuade her to talk to him but she refused.

The two grew more distant and their relationship was at a breaking point, practically standing at edge of a cliff.

-

| We both drowned
under the waves
of words
we weren't saying. |
— Ben Maxfield