Chapter 7

"I love you Noah" she said as she kissed my cheek.

"I love you too" I say as I steal a kiss back from her cheek. The love of my life sat in my lap as we hid in the backseat of my car. We drove up to the lookout just to escape from our families.

"You take such good care of me" she kissed my nose.

"I'll always take care of you my angel" I replied before we locked our lips together. We make out in a fiery passion. She tightened her legs around mine as I gripped her face to pull me in closer. She pressed her body against mine and I wrapped my arms around her, as if to consume her. She tore the shirt from my body and I delicately removed her top exposing her breasts. She unbuckled the belt to my pants and I removed her underwear from below her skirt.

"You're so fucking beautiful" I say before I enter her. We explode in a fiery passionate explosion of love. She had stolen my heart. She moaned as I thrusted harder. She gripped my hair and I grasped her breasts. She sat above me and rode me as best one can in the backseat of a car. She moved her hips, miming 'i love you' before kissing me more.

I fucked her hard and she fucked me hard. She dug her fake nails into my chest and I held her breasts. She begged me for more and I moaned louder. We came together and she laid upon my sweaty body, our hearts beating out of our chests to each other and our breaths matching the other. She kissed my nose. I felt the scratches in my shoulders begin to bleed.

"I love you so fucking much Noah" she whispers into my ear.

"I love you so fucking much too".

We lay quietly in the darkness, locked inside my car, our naked bodies practically fused together. She drapes a finger behind my ear as if to brush my hair behind it. "I'm so glad I rescued you" she laments.

"I'm so lucky" I responded back into her ear, nibbling at her earlobe.

"I'll take care of you and you'll take care of me" she whispered softly.

"I'll always take care of you Alyssa".

I woke up screaming, panting in a puddle of sweat and my bed sheets soaking. Sweat dripped from my forehead and I struggled to catch my breath. I battled my mind. My heartbeat throttled my chest as I realized the dream I had. After the most incredible night with Belle, the thought of Alyssa invades my mind like a venomous serpent. She was like a disease in my mind.

I never dreamt about her like that before. I never replayed our first night like that in my mind ever before. It was as if I was having a flashback.

I left my bed and took a shower immediately and tried to fill my thoughts with stills of Belle. I spent the most incredible and wholesome evening with her. It was more fulfilling in one night than any other relationship I've had in total. I learned more about her as a person than I'd learned about any of the questionable characters I've been with in the past.

I stood in a hot shower, uncontrollably shaking. Anxiety of some kind riddled my body and I couldn't overcome it. I forced myself to see Belle's face but Alyssa would soon creep in. I pictured the first moment I saw Belle smile at me and it was soon replaced with the disapproving face of Alyssa. I reminisced the first time I made Belle laugh and it was soon overcome by Alyssa crying, clutching my body tightly. I recalled the feeling of holding Belle's hand as I led her down the pathway of her home and I'm soon left with the heartache of Alyssa ripping her body from my bear hug of trying to calm her down after she accused me of cheating on her with her best friend. I'm wrapped with every bad feeling I endured after feeling something good.

I eventually broke down in screams and tears in my shower, pain wracking itself throughout my body. I screamed in my shower so loud. I cried harder than I've ever cried before. I scratched at the scars upon my legs just to feel something other than the violence inside my mind and body. I let out the most wretched of screams, over and over. I let out everything I could to rid myself of this pain she put me through.

YOU ISOLATED ME.

YOU HURT ME.

FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK. YOU.

This went on for at least an hour before I collapsed in the cold water beneath me. My breathing laboured. I'm pretty sure I fractured my rib again. I eventually picked myself up from the shower floor, dried my body and retired back to bed.

Today was too painful.