Chapter 27

"So, you've been given the morning off, what do you want to do?" Belle asked as we awkwardly stood alone in the hotel room. The boys left us in peace for the morning but expected me back by sound check. It all makes sense as to why Nic wanted to give me the morning off. I was still shaking, having Belle surprise me. I was still in awe.

I looked down to face her, the sun rays glistening upon her cheeks oh so perfectly. "I was literally planning on sleeping until you surprised me" I admitted sheepishly.

Belle blushed but quickly changed her look... "Well, we can sleep together if you want..." she gestures to the bed with a devilish smirk poking at the corner of her mouth. I took no hesitation in advancing on her gesture. I bowed our heads together and held her by her waist.

"I love you Belle" I whispered to her before kissing. My heart fluttered and my nerves threatened my knees to buckle.

Belle kissed me back and offered to deepen the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me in closer. I obliged and kissed her back deeper again. We began to make out in a fiery passion in the daylit hotel room. I pulled her waist into mine and scrunched my hands behind her head whilst she kept her arms wrapped around my neck and took a fistful of my hair. Her tongue glided across my lips begging to explore my mouth more and I obliged. Belle's tongue entered my mouth and I entered hers, allowing us to be closer; a new kind of closer. One of 'finally' after longing. Belle kissed me with fierce passion and it turned me on so much. I felt the goosebumps run down her arms.

I pushed Belle back so her back was against the wall and she let out a small moan against my lips as she landed. I didn't dare break the kiss and lose the tension. I used my whole body to press her against the wall and my hips involuntarily bucked at the contact. Belle noticed this and dropped an arm to grab my pants by the belt loop and snatched me closer. A moan escaped my lips and I struggled to hold another in. Gosh her touch was incredible. I gripped her wrist tightly and lifted it above her head quickly grabbing her other arm and placing it above her head also. I held both her hands above her by her wrist with one arm and wrapped my other around her waist tightly. Belle moaned against my lips. That's what I like.

Belle began to melt beneath me and she sent me reeling. "Noah" she attempted to call my name in between kisses. I've never heard my name moaned before and had me tipsy on the sound. "Noah" she cried again. I stopped kissing her, realising she was trying to stop the interaction.

"I'm sorry, is this too much?" I asked concerned, attempting to read her face. I thought I read all the signals correctly.

"No it's not okay" she started blank faced. My heartbeat stopped and panic began to set in my mind. "I'd rather fuck you on the bed than against the wall" she smirked devilishly biting the corner of her lip.

I didn't waste a moment in picking her up and throwing her down on the bed. Hearing her moan as she landed invigorated my senses, sent tingles down my spine. Belle did not hesitate in ripping off my jacket and pushed me up by my shoulders so that she could lift off my shirt. The strength of this woman still blows my mind. I threw it to an unknown location within the small room, barely breaking our connection. She looked up from below me, her fingers gingerly exploring my very tattooed torso. Her touch sent me reeling. A new kind of sensation captivated me.

I looked her up and down disapprovingly, but for good reason. "Don't you dare rip this shirt off my body, it's sacred" she demands but I allow her to take off her shirt and place it on the nightstand. She draped it over the lamp for 'atmosphere'.

"Well, your pants are a problem now" I said as I sat myself above her. Belle encouraged me to take off her black ripped skinny jeans and I threw them away, a location unbeknownst to either of us until later. She lay beneath me in a matching royal blue lace bra and bikini. The bra and underwear had matching straps that wrapped down below her breasts and up above her hips. This was my new favourite colour. Belle was my new favourite colour.