Chapter 25

Avni (looking at Hazel): Baby, Sidoo kaha hai?

Hazel looks at Avni sadly. Zalak took her phone and dialled Sid's number.

Just then Sid came there.

Sid: Di mujhe kyun call kar rahe ho?

Zalak (hitting Sid's arm): Aese ghum ho gaya tu.

Sid: Baba main bacha nahi hoon di. Main cotton candy lene gaya tha.

He said and gave them cotton candy. They had it and walked inside.

Sid: Pehle bumper car me baithte then toy train?

Avni: Sounds good.

Zalak: Baki rides phir dekhte hai.

Avni: Me and Hazel. Sid tum di ke sath baitho.

Sid nodded. They went towards the bumper car and settle down. Zalak sat in the driving seat. Sid sat beside her. Soon, the round began.

They were enjoying it. Hazel cheering Avni. Sid saw them. He saw a wide smile on Avni's face. He took his phone and clicked a picture of Avni who was enjoying it fully.

After completing it, they went towards the toy train. Hazel sat on Avni's lap, Sid sat in front of them and Zalak beside Sid.

Train started. Zalak took her phone and was capturing around. When the train passed through the waterfall. Sid splashed water on Avni and Hazel.

Hazel (covering her face): Alee no!

Avni too splashed water on Sid. Hazel saw Sid and giggled. She too took a hand to take water but the train already crossed waterfall.

Hazel: Ruko ruko main karu Sidoo ko aese.

Avni (giggle): Abhi gayi train vaha se.

Hazel (pout): Sidoo...

Zalak chuckled looking at Hazel's antics. Sidneet were all aww at her.

Sid: Abhi aage phir se aayega tab karna okay?

Hazel nodded with a pout.

They completed train ride but there were no waterfall again. Hazel was all grumpy because of it.

Sid: Next ride?

Zalak: Marry go round?

Avni: Nahi... Mujhe chakkar aate hai. Di aap and Sid jao.

Hazel: Bua main?

Avni: Nahi baby. You are small.

Hazel (frown): Hazel big baby hai.

Sid: Avni ek kaam karte hai. Hazel ko kids me jane do. Let her play.

Avni (concerned): But usko chakkar na aa jaye.

Zalak: Aese nahi hai Avni. Or bacho ke liye hai to har arrangement ki hui hai na. Let her enjoy. Hum sab bhi to yehi hai.

Avni nodded with half heart. Sid took Hazel towards the Kids' ride. He made her sit and properly checks arrangements for her safety. Avni was scared for Hazel but of course she trusts Sid. Zalak was with Avni.

Sid came to a point where other parents were standing. Zalak and Avni were away from the ride.

Ride started. Sid took his phone, recording. At first, Hazel seemed nervous and was looking at Sid with fear in her eyes.

Sid (cheering): Aage dekho and horse ko pakdo. Horse ko pakdo.

She did.

Sid: Aage dekho.

Hazel turned her face ahead. Slowly, she started enjoying it. Her sad and fearful face turns into a grin and her eyes shine. Sid smiled looking at her happy. He recorded her whole ride.

Avni and Zalak were looking at Hazel from a distance. Avni too smiled looking at Hazel enjoying herself.

Zalak: Dekha bola na let her go. Slowly, she will learn to enjoy.

Avni nodded. She looked at Zalak when a memory of Vaish hit her mind.

Hazel was learning to walk. She used to crawl all around. When she started to take steps on her own. She felt a few times and used to cry. Looking at Hazel crying, Avni too started crying.

Avni: Bhabhi, Hazel bahut choti hai abhi. Usko aese walk kyun karne de rahe ho. Dekho baar baar gir rahi hai or kitna dard hota hoga usko. Usko bade ho kar walk sikhana. Abhi to itni choti hai.

She complained looking at Vaish who was trying to teach Hazel to walk.

Vaish: Avni vo choti hai na to usko itna pain nahi hoga. Or itni bhi choti nahi hai ke walk na sikh sake. Let her try. She will learn it soon.

Avni nodded with a sad face.

A few days passed away. Hazel started walking without falling. Avni saw her first time taking steps without falling. She was so happy and started dancing, taking Hazel in her arms.

Vaish: Dekha bola tha slowly she will learn if main usko rok deti to vo sikhti kaise?

Avni nodded with a bright smile.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter