08

"Prince Kang, Princess Isabella has asked you to visit her in the terrace." The guard said to the Prince while he was busy drinking his wine.

'I knew it had to happen one day but this soon'
Yongdae secretly smirked and nod his head to the guard. After sipping the last sip of his drink he head upstairs.

___________

YongDae reached to the terrace and saw Isabella leaning on the railing while looking at the moon

"What is it Your Majesty? Why have you called me here."

" I'm Dami's elder sister and the future queen of this kingdom. I just want to make sure that my every relative or person near me and my family is an honest and trustable one. "

"So you want to check on me?"

"I would have said that If I was an obedient daughter and sister."

Isabella finally turned and stood face to face with him. She started taking slow steps near him with a smirk plastered on her face. She stood right infront of him. Just another step and there would not be an inch distance between them. Isabella took her hand to his collar and was fixing the already fixed collar.

"But you see if I was actually like that I wouldn't call a prince specifically the person my sister is head over heels for to meet me here alone." Smirk never left her face.

" I know you're pretty smart but you know, I too can't act dumb and behave as if i dont understand your signs ."

YongDae pulled Isabella closer to him by her waist. Both were smirking to each other.

" You know no ones here and no one will come here any time soon. We'll have to make it quick."

"You sure?"

"I am but it's fine if you want to stay loyal to my sister. She ain't a bad choice She is my sister after all. But..."

"But?"

"I'm a way better choice and... it'll only our small little secret."

YongDae smirk grew bigger and he said, " Loyalty is not something in my dictionary. I was anyways after you. But I didn't know it would be this easy."

"After me? Oh wait, is it the throne?"

" Being the Eighth son you think the kingdom will be mine? NEVER! and Dami being stupid fell for my plays. But you my future queen ain't that dumb."

"Ofcourse not. So should we start."

"Ye-"

Clapping sound was heard and also many footsteps. Some guards surrounded both of them and before YongDae could react to it, Dami appeared infront of him and slapped him hard on his right cheek.

" I couldn't believe this. Everything every promise was a lie. I first time raised my voice on my sister for you cause I truly trusted you and what did I get in return. BETREAYAL! You're a cheater."

"Now you see Dami, three weeks are never enough. Guards arrest him and prison him for the rest of the life."

"How dare you! How dare you to do all this to me. I would take you. You are only mine Isabella! I will take my revenge from you."

__________

Flashback ends

Aug 13, 2023
00:05 am

"And the next day they found his body hanging on the chandelier. He cursed the palace and since then his soul is waiting to take Princess Isabella's soul with him so that they can unite together. The desire that Isabella ignited in him, he wants to fulfill it. And I think that your Wife can be her reincarnation that's why he hasn't killed her yet. "

'Why does someone want to destroy this palace? It's so beautiful. There. There upstairs someone is there. You are not understanding it Jungkook. From the time we have stepped here something or the other is happening with me. There is something here, something that I can't touch but can feel it. I wanna go after it and sometimes I wanna run away from it. You know what I'm trying to say right?'

" Yn is non other than the reincarnation of Isabella and that soul is of Prince YongDae. Soul has recognized the soul. Devil has changed his fate."
____________

Aug 13, 2023
06:17 pm

"We only have tonight to stop The soul that has waited 120 years for his revenge

"We only have tonight to stop The soul that has waited 120 years for his revenge. And there is only one way to do it."

"What is it father?" Jungkook asks desperately. The Father took a pause of 10 seconds and replied, "EXORCISM."

"What is that Father?" Dalsu asked the Father. Father looked towards Him and said, "Using the power of God... chase the devil from the body. This is called exorcism."
______________

Aug 13,2023
08:56 am

"This is not so easy, Father Thomas. You know this. To do this, you must send a letter to Bishop. Then we have to explain the whole situation. We'll Have to wait for his permission." The head Priest of the Church said.

"But it will take about two weeks, Father. We need to do it today." Father Thomas explained.

"Whatever. We can not do exorcism... without the permission of the Bishop."
The Priest strictly said.

"I do know about the rules, Father. But if you save face, it will be bigger sin."

"You do not understand, Father Thomas. Doing exorcism is not a cup of tea. To face the evil unbeaten belief is needed. This is against religion and our Church... and it is a dangerous step.If the girl dies... then we will be responsible for her death."

"But right now I'm only thinking of her life Father." Both stare at each other for some seconds and then Father Thomas leaves.

______________

To be continued~

Please don't be a silent reader and  do Vote on the chapters. The story will have only one more chapter now uff. Finally it has come to an end.

Word Count: 975!