06

Aug 11,2023
18:57 pm

At the Hospital Yn was laying down on the bed.

"Well, the fact that you brought her here. Temperature's dropping. Till Morning I think she will be fine." The doctor ensured Jungkook.

"So tomorrow I can take her home." Jungkook asked.

"Provided that the priest will not come back." The doctor laughed and patted Jungkook's back and left.

_____________

Aug 11,2023
20:20 pm

Jungkook was peacefully sleeping on the couch near Yn's bed. Suddenly the wire which was connected to her hand and the medicine bottle, was filled with Yn's blood as if someone was transferring thr blood to the bottle. She started breathing heavily and her teeth were gritted.

The drawer near her bed started started opening and closing on its own and the noise of it caused Jungkook to wake up from his deep slumber. When he saw Yn in that condition he started calling out his name and tried to wake her up. When nothing worked he shouted for the doctors to come.

The doctor arrived and asked the nurse to hold her tight and asked for the sedative. The other nurse gave it to him but suddenly Yn held Doctors hand and suddenly sat straight on the bed looking to the doctor in his eyes and asked

"What are you doing shmoopy? Shocked? After hearing your funny nickname given by your friends? Not only you I know all your family's name. Forget the names you forgot? Your master's daughter? You bought her here at an excuse of checkup and then..."

"Sh-shut up!" The doctor ran away from the room. Yn laughed like a maniac and then lay down on the bed still smiling. Jungkook couldn't see her like this anymore. He went to the doctor's office and asked him.

"Doctor can you think you can sure Yn?" He asked very slowly and politely more like pleading. But the doctor was still sitting there in utter shock speechless.

______________

Aug 12,2023
08:12 am

Not getting any response from the Doctor, Jungkook without wasting any time went to the Father. He wanted to save Yn anyhow. It was driving him crazy seeing her like that.

"I'm sorry Father I know I shouldn't have behaved like that with you the other day. I'm really sorry Father." He asked for the Father's forgiveness and ofc he got.

______________

Aug 12,2023
18:35 pm

Father and Jungkook entered the Palace. Jungkook sat on the staircase while Dalsu and the Father entered to the room where Yn was sleeping or maybe laying who knows. Her eyes were half open and she had a small smirk on her face.

"Whoever you are, I know you can here me. What do you want?" No replies. "I asked what are you here for? Why have you possessed her body!? Still no replies." The power of Christ commands you! Who are you? The Father Shouted but after receiving no reply he started reading a phrase from the holy book.

All the time the possessed girl was only smiling laughing and smirking like a maniac ignoring whatever was happening. "Who are you?" The Father again shouted after reading out the phrase and suddenly she jumped on bed and sat on her knees.

She screamed loudly so loudly that the mirror, glass lamp, glass window and everything just broke. The frequency of her voice was that loud. Hearing her scream Jungkook came running to her room. Both Jungkook and Yn made a long eye contact of 3-4 minutes but then Yn screamed again as if I'm so much pain and laid-back of her bed.

As she laid the bed was pushed towards the priest and Dalsu. Both ran to the side and the bed collided with the wall infront. Thunder striking outside and here Yn's body was floating in the air with hands stretched towards the side.

Jungkook was too stunned to watch everything. Suddenly the horizontal body turned vertical facing them. Yn opened her eyes which didn't have the black part. "2 days, after 2 days this body will be of no use for me. The night of the new moon, her soul will leave her body and I'll take her with me." Yn said and Suddenly fell on the ground.

Jungkook ran toward her and started shaking her up calling her out. A voice of glass breaking was heard and they saw Dal Su being broken and ran to the kitchen and sat on the floor crying. Jungkook came behind him.

"Its all my fault. All mine. No one else's. Only mine only mine. Everything... everything is my fault. Everything happened because of my Mr Jeon. It's all my fault. I wish I said everything to you before, then this wouldn't have happened. That evil wont let the palace to be broken it has already killed two people before. I said to Mr Yejun before but he shut my mouth with money Mr Jeon. I- I didn't know what to do. I made a huge mistake. God won't ever forgive me. I'm so sorry Mr Jeon I'm so sorry." Dalsu cried and pleaded to Jungkook.

___________

Aug 12,2023
21:15 pm

Yejun was pushed to the wall and grabbed by the collar."If something happens to Yn I won't leave you alive too." Jungkook threw a punch on his face and the effect made him sit on the chair beside.

"Tell me what do you know about that palace. Say!" Jungkook asked Yejun angrily. "I will I will tell you but please don't get angry. Have a seat and we'll talk. Have some tea and- " YeJun said. "I'm not here to talk and have tea. Just spit everything and I'll take my leave I don't have much time!"

"-okay okay I will tell you. I will tell you. Come with me." Yejun said.

"My grandmother kept these letters kept with her all along and she passed it to my father and he passed it to me. I think all the answers you need are written here." He handed Jungkook the letters.

__________

To be continued~

Word Count: 1022!