{ i }

* * *

C A R N A T I O N
O F
B L O O D

S Y N O P S I S

Ilioszo is missing and Lykalis must choose to either protect Leutes from the Irenics, or abandon everything she knows to save her obsession. But, with death knocking at her door, will Lykalis manage to live long enough to choose in the first place?

*****

Lykalis Vasoraki is on the run from the Irenics, an organization led by the King of Kolteo, who strives to unite the world into one, dictatorial kingdom. With no place to call home and having the worst luck, Lykalis stumbles upon the palace of Leutes and witnesses the death of a Selcouthian Court member. Framed as a deranged killer, Lykalis presents a deal and is given three weeks to find the true killer or die by the hands of the King and the father of her childhood companion. With a lack of evidence and the loss of Ilioszo, Lykalis is running out of time to choose between proving her innocence or pursuing her own selfish desires. With a forbidden affair and a traitor in their midst, will Lykalis tear the world apart to protect the kingdom of Leutes? Or will she burn the world away for one, enchanting Shapeshifter?

W A R N I N G S

CARNATION of BLOOD contains mild strong language, character death, depictions of alcohol, depictions of violence, implied sexual harassment and very mild sexual content.

C H A R A C T E R S

{ the enigma }

Ilioszo
il·e·oh·zoh

Ilioszoil·e·oh·zoh

{ the wicked }

Heiress Lykalis Vasoraki
lie·cal·is

Heiress Lykalis Vasorakilie·cal·is