Abandoned Mansion

Start from the beginning

Suddenly he held your waist, making you flinch as you looked up at him just to see his playful grin which crept up to his pink lips

Tae: What happened, Sweetheart? Are you scared?
Y/n: Yah! Who says I'm scared? I'm not.

He chuckled darkly and hold you closer against his body as he walked past the road towards the big gate. He knocked on it as some people in casual wear came out of nowhere and stood in a row near him. You looked at all of them. All of them had a good physique and held a gun in their hands. Some has bigs guns and some had smaller ones.

Tae: Boys! This is my wife. Make sure to remember this and never ever go against her!

He said in a strict voice. The big guys looked at you. All of them. Making you feel a little nervous and scared. They all bowed in respect.

All: Greetings Mrs. Kim.

He hummed and eyed one of the men to open the big door revealing a scary as hell mansion's living room just like a haunted a house. He started walking inside so did you. After reaching in the centre of the room, he looked around for someone as one man came to him running. He whispered something to him which was not audible to you as you were busy looking at the classic mansion which was equally terrifying.

Tae: Let's go?
Y/n: Where?
Tae: To meet your EX- Fiance...

He said highlighting the word 'Ex'. With each step closer to the door of the room. You were remembering the moments where you were begging for mercy, crying and was a mess. That guy made you feel miserable about yourself but the guy holding you tight in his arm always made you feel confident about yourself and your body that's why you love him so much from the bottom of your heart.

He opened the door of the room and walked inside with his arm still wrapped around your waist. The scene made your eyes widen.

 The scene made your eyes widen

Jehun

Jehun. His face was covered with blood and deep cuts. He was passed out due to the continuous torture. All the men stood near the walls in a row looking at their boss and his beautiful wife. Taehyung left your waist and walked near Jehun, slightly slapping his cheek to know whether he was alive or not. His filthy hands, which touched you, didn't have fingers anymore. There was dried blood near his chair and his face. His clothes were also drenched in blood. He was in a very miserable state. Taehyung looked at you.

Tae: Come here Y/n.

You nervously walked to him and stood behind him looking at the half alive person on the torture chair.

Tae: Eyes off Min or else you'll also end up in this chair.

He shouted making you flinch as you looked around to see who Min was. He was staring at you but quickly shifted his gaze when he heard the order of his master.

Tae: Ah it isn't fun if he's sleeping peacefully like this. Wake him up.

Taehyung said in a dangerously teasing tone as he held you and stood away from the chair on which Jehun was tied up. A man came with a bucket of water. Not normal but boiling water. He stood in front of his all set to pour the water. He looked at Taehyung as he nodded.

The boiling water touched the worn out skin of Jehun. The fresh and the old marks started tingling pain in his whole. Maybe he felt like dying at this moment. He screamed at the top of his lungs as you clenched on Taehyung's sweater and shut your eyes tightly not wanting to witness the red marks burning endlessly due to the lava like water. While Taehyung just laughed like a psycho making you more scared of the environment.

Y/n: T-Taehyung

You called him in a very soft and scared voice. Taehyung looked down at you who was shivering and snuggling into his chest.

Tae: It's fine, love. Yah! You stop screaming, you're scaring my wife.

He comforted you even if he was the one who scared you. He then shouted at Jehun who was crying and begging helplessly.

Tae: You have 1 minute to apologise to her.... Look at him baby.

You looked at Jehun. His gloomy eyes reflected guilt, sorrow and pain. He sniffed his nose and looked into your doe beautiful eyes which were never beautiful for him but this time he felt something else when he saw a hint of worry in your eyes for him.

Jehun: Y/n..... I'm..... s-so..... sorry... I know..... I was wrong..... Please forgive.... me..... I'm dying..... I'm..... extremely..... sorry.

He said in a shaky voice pleading you to forgive him. His eyes had hope that you'll forgive him and let him out of this hell and give him a second chance. You looked up at Taehyung who was alread looking at you expecting an reply.

Y/n: It wasn't in my mind to forgive you for whatever you did but I see you're guilty and this much punishment is enough for you if you won't repeat it ever again. I forgive you Jehun.

You said in a soft and sweet voice which was like a melody of new hope and life for his ears. He smiled weakly at you.

Jehun: Never. I'll never repeat it. Even with my wife.

He said in a low voice where his tone reflected happiness. You smiled warmly at him making his heartbeat raised to the most.

Tae: Okay Y/n... I have to talk to him so you can wait for me outside.

He said while leaving your waist and removing his sweater. He handed it to you. You nodded and took his sweater making your way out to the worn out living room of the mansion. Walking around, you were looking at the unattractive features of the house: spider web in almost every corner, dust and dirt on the wooden floor, broken windows and the tall men in black standing on the edges gazing coldly at you as you roam around.

The broken stairs caught your attention as you took your steps to the second floor of the two storied mansion. The roughness of the rust on the iron railing under your soft palm made you look at it closely as you wondered how old this mansion could be....

Mysterious doors scaring you to death but the curiousity was way more than the fear. Every door was almost the same. Brown in colour, broken pieces, faded paint and dark from inside but one room attracted you towards it. The door was similar like others but light rays were reflecting from the space of the door and the floor. You opened the door, and it was as same as the the rooms of the haunted house that is seen in movie. For your surprise, candles were lit up in the room. 'If no one comes here, then why the candles are lit' the thought roamed in your mind.

 'If no one comes here, then why the candles are lit' the thought roamed in your mind

Hii cuties.. I know I promised to update early but I didn't get time so here is our new chapter and in the next chapter we have some 😉 parts.

Vote this chapter as much as you can and also share it with your friends. And tell me if you liked the chapter or not.