The competition (8)

Being the sect leader and calmest person from the past generation, Cheongmun was the one who recovered first from shock. "Ahmm.... Good work there future disciple, you make us really proud " Cheongjin ' as expected of sect leader '
jo gul was beaming with happiness " Thank you so much, ancestors elder"
Baek Cheon " Thank you for your kind words elder, if cheongmyeong was here ,he too would be happy to receive your praise "
' would he?? ' that's the question almost everyone had in room

273: So Prestigious Sects Don't Have Heads (3)

King greenim ' those number.... I wonder.... If they display the chapter.... Of story or something??... Well, I will observe for now'

"Kids, calm down..."

Hud!

" Huh?? "

"No, don't keep aiming..."

Thud!

" What is happening?? "

"Don't take them down with one hit, you bastards!"

Thud!

" No way, right??? "

Despite Baek Cheon's desperate cry, the momentum of Mount Hua's disciples didn't stop.

Yoo Iseol " Useless " She whispered
But it could not be unheard by Baek Cheon
' sister... You too... There is really no sane person left in sect' he was in dispire

The spectators, who were only just cheering for the wins at first, began to look at the disciples of Mount Hua with shocked eyes.

"What is this?"

"Ah, no... how are all the matches the same?"

Now everyone was carefully watching those with the black robes and plum blossom symbol.

'This time too?'

Cheongjin " Wait.... Does that mean everyone defeated their opponent in one hit?!?????!?!? "

Now the future generations were a little awkward and the role where the awkwardness was unbearable had fell on non other than Hyun Jong
" It is true, the disciples were just little lucky.. Hahaha "
He tried to laugh it off but it does not make sense, you could say that there is one genius in the sect you can even say there are some geniuses in the sect of course it could be consider as luck but a sect made of geniuses who take down their opponent in one hit...That's crazy talk???
Cheongmun " Am.... Congratulations?!??... Ahmmm i mean the disciples are really great... You did well? " He himself does not seems to know what he is saying
Cheongjin' sect leader... You are stuttering.. And was that compliment or question?!?? '
Even though they have always seen their sect leader new faces and respond because of their trouble maker but this was their first time seeing this face and that much confusen.

The future generations " Thank you, ancestors elder"

Tang bo " Hyung nim.... Your sect kids are really strong "
Cheongmyeong who was the only one enjoying the show said " Hahah... Of course they are... Hehe such cute b*****"
The past generations was jealous
' it must be nice to be such care free'

Whenever they saw a disciple of Mount Hua standing on the stage, they were filled with anticipation and shock.

Meng so ' that's every living beings nature, even the birds watches the deer running away from the lion in anticipation'

Receiving such burdensome gazes, Yoon Jong looked at the sky.

'Something is different from what I had thought.'