The competition (7)

Tang bo " Hyung nim.... He seems to be stronger than us when we were at his age "
Cheongmyung did not know what to say ' I didn't see it... The attack.... '
Cheongjin who seems to worried about his sahyung had a question in his mind so he asked it " Ahmmm excuse me.... The moving picture we are seeing... Is it perhaps the thing the person is seeing...??? "
The room was silent, no one thought it other than king greenim who was aware of it sayed " I too think that was... The fight we are seeing is from the eyes of the people who are present there "
People could not believe it, the fact that they were able to read the people mind was shocking but being able to view what a person view was just something no one could believe
The voice " Your guess is true "
Baek Cheon ' no way.... Just.. How strong is this dragon'
Tang bo " That explain the fact why we were not able to see the attack "
Cheongmun " Yeah that's right " ' otherwise there is no way sanje would not be able to see it'

There still seems to be question in the mind of Cheongmyeong " Will i able to see it??? Ahhhhh... To much thinking hurts my head '

272: So Prestigious Sects Don't Have heads?

Cheongmun ' the title still pains me '
Hyun jong seems to have same thought as him

Kangho was for strong people.

At those words some people noded their heads

To the extent that they sought strength in themselves and longed to fight against the best in the world, they were strong people who only had affection for strength.

Cheongmyeong ' but... Isn't that the best thing?? Nothing feels more satisfying than beating strong brads' he licked his lips as he thought

So people couldn't help but cheer for the absurd situation that was happening before their eyes.

"Woahhh!"

"Mount Hua's Divine Dragon! Mount Hua's Divine Dragon!"

"Mount Hua! Cheers!"

It had been a long time since the match had finished, but the cheers didn't stop. The crowd kept going.

Spars began to take place in other spots, but no one paid any attention to their outcomes.

King greenim " How can someone pay attention to someone else when diving dragon is front of them "

Namgung Dowi ' i can't believe I am agreeing with bandit '

The blow that Chung Myung had shown was just too intense.

"Oh my, what a great disciple of the Southern Island Sect!"

"He took him down without even using his sword."

"I told you! Mount Hua's Divine Dragon is great! Isn't this more than just rumors?"

"Yah, that was a surprise!"

"A surprise? A surprise attack of death! The guy who was careless on that stage is finished. The monk, Gang Cho, clearly gave the signal to start, what was that kid doing being that careless?! But still, the skill of that attack!!"

"Right! Only the winners can curse people!"

"The Mount Hua Sect has gotten really strong! Strong enough to defeat a Southern Island disciple in just one hit."

At those words faces of past generations were filled with asham

Minor things were ignored.

Most of the people gathered there wanted to see the talent of the other sects with their own eyes, to see who would lead in the future.