The competition

As everyone seems to be looking at the white wall and read what has written on it

No, What Is With Those Bastards? (1)

What the hell??

Kangho was warmly heated by the news that was brought by the early autumn wind.

-The Worldly Murim Competition is on!

Cheongmyeong ' a competition.... Hmm... Maybe it will show fight '

It was even being hosted by the Shaolin Sect.

And what was the Shaolin Sect?

The faces of the 23rd grade disciples were darken, how could they not, they have seen the disgusting reality of shaolin

Namgung Dowi's face look like the face of devil after all everyone has seen the reality but he?  He has felt it and it has been melted on his Boones and no one can blame him for his hatred towards Shaolin

Hyeyeon's face did not show any emotion but you can clearly tell he has been ashamed " amitabha"

Five sword can't help but feel worried about their friend after all even Cheongmyeong does not considered Hyeyeon to be blamed for what has happened

13th generation disciples noticed that the atmosphere have gone quiet dark but they could not ask about it

Wasn't it a place that had been called the peak of martial arts for a long time?

There were many sects in the world. But none of them dared to compare their influence with the Shaolin Sect.

Cheongmyeong "tsk"
Cheongmun just side eyed his grown baby like sanje

The Shaolin Sect, which had been a benefactor of Kangho even before the Demonic Sect's incident that had happened 100 years ago, finally broke their silence and began to take giant steps again.

Cheongmun' does it mean....after the demonic war the damage was that great it took 100 years for shaolin to be able to recover '

Naturally, the attention of many strong people, who hadn't heard of any recent groundbreaking incident for conducting the tournament, was now focused on Mount Song.

When two or more powerful people gathered, stories would be shared, and if there were three or more gathering, there would be all kinds of things happening that a single night couldn't cover.

Cheogjin " they are true words,  after all that's how it works "

The story was in full swing during the Lunar New Year in Luoyang.

"Of course, it is important!"

A rat-faced man said.

"But it isn't really important! Didn't they say that there was a spar competition that would happen as well? This is the most important thing."

Hearing those words, the man frowned.

"Isn't that supposed to be a place where the possible masters fight?"

"Tch tch, it seems like you don't know. Have you ever heard of a sect's elders coming to fight or spar in a tournament?"

"...um. Well."

The man with the horse face frowned. As he thought more about it, he realized that he had never heard anything about elders coming out to fight.

The rat-faced man arrogantly leaned back in his chair.