The compilation (3)

264: No, What Is With Those Bastards? (4)

King greenim ' wasn't the last on number 262.....did it skipped'
He looked around to see if someone else has noticed but it doesn't seem that way

"Here it is."

"Thank you."

"It was nothing. You can rest comfortably now. I will tell you this evening's schedule at a later time, but there will probably be a Sect Leader meeting tomorrow. And if there are any problems, do tell the person in charge of the guiding."

"I understand."

"Yes, then."

The novice Shaolin monk who was in charge of guiding them bowed his head and went out.

When the novice monk disappeared, the disciples of Mount Hua looked around.

"Still, I thought we'd be given different rooms."

"It seems like the guest residences are separate only for the recipients of the Gold letter and upwards. Until the Silver level, they all seem to be living together in one huge place."

Un Geom nodded at Hyun Young's words.

Chung Myung and the rest of them were able to avoid a majority of the hustle and bustle because they possessed a gold letter. If they had been forced into a large hall with various other sects, then it would have been considerable trouble for the Elders.

Just thinking about handling his sanje in such position Cheongmun can't help but already feel tired

"But the Shaolin Sect is the Shaolin Sect at the end of the day."

"Right. They are able to accommodate so many people this easily. To give away one full residence to a group of guests in such a situation... It is hard to imagine how many halls and temples there are."

Even today, they had been surprised by the wealth of the Shaolin Sect too many times.

"As we all heard, there seems to be a meeting of the Sect Leaders tomorrow, and the competition will be held the day after."

"Right. The spars between the sect disciples are the main highlight. Since it is a form of competition to display to the world your qualifications, it does make sense."

Hyun Jong smiled.

Actually, the spars themselves were useless, but they did play an instrumental role for the sects. Hyun Jong would have to help in using that as well.

'That way, I can make the children's abilities shine a little more.'

Cheongjin " He seems to care a lot for children " He whispered
Cheongmun smiled " Well,isn't that great, after for sect leader nothing should matter more then the disiple "

Coming all the way to this place can be a bit scary, but he had to be confident and show his dignified...

'No, rather, isn't it quite troubling?'