The competition (5)

270: Should I Show You What Real Trouble Looks Like? (5)

King greenim ' again... It skipped'

A spacious hall.

This time King greenim wasn't the only one who noticed

Cheongjin " What happened to the fight? "
Cheongmyeong " No... Why??? I want to see those b***** getting beaten "
Tang bo " Me too, show us "

The voice " The information will be provided on right time "

Cheongmyeong pounted
Suddenly there was sweets in front of him, he only showed them into his mouth without saying anything

The future disiple ' wow, isn't that just him'
' I bet he is his son '
The past disiple ' even the dragon knows how to deal with madman'

A large number of people were arrayed around the topmost seat at the table. A serious atmosphere prevailed over the space.

The Abbot of Shaolin looked around at everyone and said,

"Thank you all for accepting my invitation and competing here. You must have worked very hard to come this far."

Baek Cheon " Sect leader, when was it? "
Hyun jong " If I remember correctly it was before the start of the composition "

The abbot clasped his hands and bowed his head.

Each sect leader greeted the Abbot of Shaolin and smiled,

"How can we not come when the Shaolin Sect has called us? Shouldn't we thank you for inviting us?"

The abbot spoke with a serious face,

"The reason for holding this Worldly Martial Arts Competition here is that gatherings and meetings of sects have become scarce over the years. The wounds left by the Demonic Sect were too much, and it has taken a long time for our wounds to heal."

When the name of the Demonic Sect was brought up, everyone became silent. Which sect that had gathered here hadn't suffered in their hands?

The past disiple paid extra attention to it now after hearing the name of demonic sect
Cheongmun ' every sect has suffered but why??? Why has everyone tured their back on the suffering of mount hua??? "

"A century has passed now, and we have been able to fully recover our strength. Unfortunately, it is true that various problems are occurring partially due to that."

At those words, a few sect leaders coughed.

When water was filled to the rim, it was bound to flow over.

In recent years, it was more common for the sects who had recovered their former power to collide with other surrounding sects. Now that they had accumulated strength, they had aimed for domination over other sects.

Namgung Dowi ' such a nasty reality' he did not blame them after all he too was same at that time

It was no secret, and everyone knew, but if it continued it could lead to massive problems someday.

"So, through this competition, I hope that each sect can meet and build a good relationship with one another. The responsibility of those gathered here is not small."