The competition (2)

As the 13th generation was in despair, because which father would wish for his child to face something he suffered from

Voice said " for the next matter i would tell you what has happened to mount hua "

The room fell silent, even Cheongmyeong who is always playful carefully listen to the upcoming words

" Mount hua was betrayed...... no more like abandoned "
The 13th generation disciples face were horrible, how could they accept betrayal, there blood was boiling

Cheongmun " by whom?? "
Voice" by whom? Huh!!!!...... By the whole world!!!!!! "

Now there blood went cold, the whole world abounded them, they did not know who to blame

Voice " now settle down, we must began now"

262: No, What Is With Those Bastards? (2)

Baek Cheon' no why is every title like that'

"Kuak!"

Hyun Jong pressed his forehead as if it was in pain. And then he opened his eyes and yelled.

Cheongmun can't help but give him a sympathy look after all who could understand his suffering more than him

"Can't you raise your hands straight?"

Chung Myung gently raised the arm he had been discreetly lowering.

Sadly, Chung Myung was being punished at the moment and was being made to kneel in the corner of the guest house with his arms raised.

Cheogjin " Even the way he is being punished is same as you sahyung "

Another disciple " Isn't it the same thing we almost see everyday "

Cheongmyeong gave them a look saying ' if you can not shut up then I could make you'

Future disciples can't believe them ,after all the sword saint was like a God to mount hua

"Yah, you bastard! You're the one who couldn't hold back and made this happen!"

"No... it is because those idiots cursed Mount Hua!"

"Still!"

"Tch!'

"Acchhh!"

Hyun Jong grabbed the back of his neck and tried to relax when Hyun Young came and helped him.

"Are you alright, Sect Leader?"

"Kuak... my life seems to be shortening."

Tang gunak " My Lord you do not need to worry that much, this time it was other party's fault "

Meng so " I agree with tang Lord, This time it is not diving dragon's fault "

Seol Yu-baek " Master is never wrong "
Hyun Jong and Cheongmun as if saying look at them ' then why don't you try handling madman like that '
As the two older Lord understand they cough and locked away

Hyun Sang looked at Hyun Jong with a worried expression, but Hyun Young, who was watching it from the side, had a sad face.