The competition (4)

Ep.265: No, What Is With Those Bastards? (5)

Drip. Drip. Drip.

A mild, non-irritating scent spread through the room as the tea was poured into the cups.

King greenim who is known to be a master of tea art can't help but admirer the way the tea was presented

The scent of the tea seemed to pair well with the air within the Shaolin Sect.

The Abbot of the Shaolin Sect, smiling, held a cup in front of him and said,

Hyeyeon who has been silent through the whole process can't help but open his mouth after seeing his old master after a long time
" Amitabha"

"I don't know if this tea will suit your palate."

Hyun Jong bowed at those words,

"If it is the tea the Abbot has directly made, it doesn't matter if we like it or not. Just receiving it is a luxury."

Some of the future disiple can't help but question if he have poison the tea

The man smiled and shook his head as he heard that,

"Tea is just tea. Regardless of whether it is the emperor that makes it or whether it is someone else, it is still the same tea. Please enjoy it."

Tang gunak ' such a big word from such small person, really you never know people'

"Yes, thank you."

Hyun Jong took the cup and looked around.

Contrary to the jaw-dropping scenery on the outside of the Shaolin Sect, where the abbot stayed was shabby and not that great.

'As expected.'

The man didn't seem too extravagant either.

Contrary to the title of the Shaolin Sect's Abbot, the person in front of him didn't have a particularly special aura.

Apart from the embroidery on his robe, he looked like an ordinary old monk. Just one among the many that could be seen around the Shaolin Sect.

But that was exactly why Hyun Jong appreciated this man.

The Abbot held a very high position, but he maintained his dignity in his own way.

'He is truly a person worthy of the position of Abbot of the Shaolin Sect.'

Some of the future disiple' if that's the worthy I wonder what could be unworthy'

Hyun Jong looked at the Abbot in admiration. The Abbot put down his teacup and said,

"You all have worked so hard to come such a long way."

There was tenderness in each of his words.

"Compared to those who have come from really far away, how can we say that we have worked hard to come if it's just from the province of Shaanxi? Thank you for accepting our sudden request for a greeting."

Return of the mount hua sect react जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें