The competition (6)

Again people moved their gaze at wall and suddenly...

271: So Prestigious Sects Don't Have Heads? (1)

" Pfffff " Cheongmyeong " Hahahah hahaha"
Tang bo " Hahaha, hyung.... Haha nim... You are.... Laughing.... To... Much hahahaha"
Cheongmyeong " You... Hahah too.... Tang bo... "
Cheongjin too seems to be trying to make sure his laughter is not heard
Cheongmun could only look at them with pain

Shaolin was one of the largest known temple sects in the world.

Shaolin's status in Kangho was huge, but its status on the Central Plains was no less than that.

Suddenly the brightness turned into darkness

Ever since the Dharma began to preach about Buddhism in the land, Shaolin had become a sacred place for almost all its people.

Namgung Dowi ' it's all just for show.... Just show ' he clenched his teeth

Of course, the scale was also so massive that no such similar place could be found elsewhere.

And now this huge Shaolin temple had been stuffed so full of people that there was no room to move comfortably.

"Ah! Don't push!"

"I'm here, you people!"

"Who brought that chair? Who brings a chair to such a small place? Are you crazy?!"

The number of people who were here to participate in this competition wasn't small, but compared to the number of people who came to see the spars, that number was nothing.

"Should we watch like this?"

"I don't know! There hasn't been such a thing in a hundred years! If we don't see it now, there is no guarantee that we will see it for another 100 years! Even if my neck cracks, I need to watch it!"

From the first day of the competition, there was no space to walk. Because of this, even after all 1,000 monks were mobilized, they had a hard time controlling people.

"Wow, look at the number of people."

Jo gul " Sahyung.. Look it's me.. Look.. Wow it sure feels weird to look myself "
Yoon jong seems to be getting Emmberresed at the attention his junior seems to be getting
"Shut it, gul " The youngest could only feel wronged

Jo Gul was shocked as he looked around.

The area where the participants waited, and the area where the spectators were seated was only separated by a red line. Thanks to this, the sects who were participating could sit comfortably.

Yoon jong ' it is finally starting huh.... ' he seems to be nervous about ancestors watching their match,

Baek Cheon who understand his junior's feeling thought ' it's comman.... We can't help but think if they will be satisfied or disappointed'

"The competition is in the sparring training hall?"

"Right."

At Yoon Jong's answer, Jo Gul narrowed his eyes and looked around,

"The hall is smaller than I thought. I thought it would be different because this is Shaolin."

"Gul."

"Yes, sahyung."

"Look to the side."

"Uh?"