"I don't even remember...one minute we breaking these two WWE wrestlers up next minute our papi on the ground talking bout help me" erion said trynna hold in his laugh

"Bro everything isn't a fucking joke!" Ej smirked trynna hold in his laugh as well

"You can't even be serious when you said it" Ana said sitting in between Ellie and Èire comforting them since they haven't said a word.

"My bad this shit feels weird...I just got these emotions I don't know how to process this shit" erion said sitting in a chair, but that only lasted 30 seconds before he was back up pacing the floor.

"Bro can y'all sit down y'all making me wanna pace the floor" Ana laughed

"Nah, you just a follower who can't control themselves" Ej laughed as he started to skip every other square.

"Yo momma" Ana said... "why would I follow a child ? This ain't no playground stop playing in this hospital" Ana gritted trynna be serious

"Right come on guys sit down...did anybody call your grandparents or anyone ? Y'all know I don't do good in these type of situations" Mori asked now pacing the floor.

"Yeah, I called everyone thing 1 and 2 on the way talking bout they painting the city red" Aj said coming back over to where everyone was sitting.

"Fuck did you tell them not to say anything to lei?" Mori sighed rubbing her temples to subside the growing headache.

"I think they already know not to say nothing, did they give you any updates on pops?" Aj asked

"No not yet, hopefully this nigga survived through this shit after all the times yo momma tried to kill him he surviving with minimal injuries" Mori laughed

"What the fuck?...that's normal to yall?" Erion joked

"Ana tried to kill me before" Èire half laughed

"Omg Èire let it go I was what 4-5" Ana laughed already knowing about the time

"No because you was the first person to stave me in my back literally all because I didn't have to take a nap" Èire laughed still in disbelief.

When they was younger lei use to have them on a schedule similar to a daycares. Once noon hit everyone in the house was taking a nap. Well one day Eire had just woke up around nap time so lei let her stay up and do something quietly in her room. Ana heard the noise coming from her room and when Eire told her she didn't have to sleep Ana got upset and ended up stabbing her in the back in the mist of her playing with her toys.

Best believe in pure Èire'asiajah fashion she ran up and down the hallway holding her back screaming to the top of her lungs she's about to die. Ana got the whooping of a lifetime.

"Grow up I was young" Ana half smiled glad that her sister is finally in the present moment with them.

"That killer still in you, you just got it controlled just like that attitude" Èire laughed leaning on her sister shoulder. Her light laugh started to turn in to light sniffles.

Her feelings was all over the place at the moment and she truly didn't know which one to face first nor how to face it.

Justin still hasn't called her back and even read her message and it's sending a red flag to her brain but her heart knows that Justin wouldn't do nothing like that.