“Your man over there told us to come, saying you were miserable without us.” She gestured to Nicholas at the other end with Dante.

“I didn’t say that.” Nicholas  looked blankly at Arianna.

“It’s called paraphrasing.” I chuckled and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around him

“Thank you.” I told him quietly, appreciating that he had gone to that extent to make a surprise visit for me. nicholas gave me a small smile and kissed the top of my head.

“Dante.” I greeted him and patted his arm, to which the corners of his mouth turned upwards a little as he looked at me.

“Elsa.” He patted my head, just like he did the day I had left for home.

“I have never seen two people being that awkward with each other. For fucks sake, you’re family now! Just hug each other!” Arianna practically yelled. I got pushed forward, making me stumble and almost fall if Dante  hadn’t been fast enough to steady me. I turned around to scowl at her, only for Nicholas   to take a hold of me to see if I was okay before glaring at Arianna.

“Careful. Don’t push her.” He said sternly, and she just rolled her eyes at him.

“Oh, relax! You’re acting as if she’s made of glass.” Arianna scoffed and gave Nicholas  a disapproving look.

“It’s fine, nothing happened. Just remember, karma is a bitch and you might just trip down a staircase.” I gave her a wicked smile.

“I dare you. I will knock you out in a second.” She winked, making me laugh. I had truly missed them. Arianna and tessa  were the sisters I never had, and being an only child could be lonely at times. But it didn’t matter anymore now that I had them.

“Where’s mom?” Tessa asked as she walked around to see if she could find her.

“I think she went to the bank or something. I wasn’t really listening. She should be back soon.” I looked at the time, and my brows raised when I saw I had slept for a good hour.

“How long have you been here?” I grimaced, hoping they hadn’t been watching me sleep for too long.

“We came like half an hour ago. How can you just sleep at work like that?” Tessa  laughed at me, making me let out an awkward laugh as I scratched the back of my head a little.

“I was tired and it’s a comfortable couch. You can’t blame me.”

“You snore.” I whipped my head to look at Dante. He looked slightly amused.

“No, I don’t!” I felt my face starting to get hot as I frowned at him.

“You do.” Arianna and Tessa  said at the same time, making me gape at them.

“Shut up! I don’t.” I turned to look at Nicholas , who had a small smile on his lips.

“…Do I?” I half-whispered to him.

“Just a little.” He caressed my hair and I was mortified to learn that I snore. My entire body was hot at this point, and I knew my face was as red as it could be right now.

“Well, thank you all for visiting. You may all now go back home.” I walked away from them, not being able to handle the embarrassment. Even more so when they just laughed at me.

“Hey, get your ass back here, I’m a customer! I want to buy dresses now that I’m here.” Arianna called after me, making me stop and look at her.

“For what?”

“First of all, my brother is getting married soon. Secondly, I just want to spend money.” She said as she went through the dresses.