BONUS SCENE

(or what actually happened after act 8)

"Are you ready?"

San nodded.

"Let's go, then"

Jeongin knocked on Hongjoong's door and flashed a reassuring smile at San. He smiled back, though he was a tad bit worried. Knowing Hongjoong, he wasn't sure he would take the news so well.

"Come in"

They opened the door and slowly walked inside to find Hongjoong laid back in his bed, doing something on his laptop. He looked away from the screen and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hello...?"

"Hello" Jeongin said, bowing.

"Hello, Hongjoong. Are we interrupting you? Are you working?"

Hongjoong put the laptop away and got up.

"No, no, I was just rearranging my music files. Please, have a sit"

He wouldn't let it show, but he was starting to panic. What in the world was Jeongin doing with San? Weren't they like sworn enemies or something?

"Thank you. Do you have a moment? We've got something to ask you"

"Oh, yes, of course. What is it?" Hongjoong looked in between the two boys, curiosity evident in his eyes.

"Well..." San began, pulling out a chair from beneath Joong's desk. "First of all, I would appreciate it if you don't get mad at us when you hear what we're about to tell you. Can you promise that?"

Hongjoong chuckled.
"Depends on what it is"
He had a feeling this was going somewhere he'd rather not think about. On the other hand, though, what were the chances?

"Th-that...I..." San couldn't bring himself to form proper words.

"Hey, leave it to me" Jeongin said.

"Are you sure?"

"Well, you can't seem to do it either"

"Ha, right. You got me there"

"Are you guys going to say it or what?" Hongjoong interrupted them.

Jeongin scratched the back of his head nervously and looked at San. He remembered how dissapointed he was with the fact that no one truly understood him, how miserable and sad he seemed when talking about the time before they got together. Ever since that day when they opened up about their feelings, San's suffering became his own. He wanted to help him, to see him being happy again. These thoughts gave Jeongin the strength he needed in order to make the revelation.

"Hongjoong... San and I love each other."

Of course. Hongjoong's brain shut down completely at that moment. He just stared at them with no expression on his face and didn't move an inch for at least two minutes. San took notice of this and decided to speak up.

"I understand it's hard to believe it. But we really want to be together from now on, so we came to ask for your permission. If you let us date, we will promise not to get caught by the managers. We'll be extra careful, I give you my word"