ACT 1

Yunho and Hongjoong were on the balcony in the latter's room, enjoying the morning sun and the few minutes they had left until their packed schedule began. Hongjoong lit a cigarette and turned to Yunho, who was taking in the warmth with his eyes shut.

"You know" he said, looking down at the eight boys practicing at the building's workout area.

"Hm?" Yunho snapped out of his trance and faced him.

"One of these days, one of us is going to date someone from that group."

"What? Y-you mean Stray Kids?"

"Yeah"

"What makes you say that?"

Hongjoong puffed out some smoke.
"I mean, it's only natural. Our rooms are opposite each other, we debuted in the same year, we have the same age give or take. It's really a surprise how it hasn't happened yet."

"B-but...isn't it against the rules to date? That's what they told us when we signed our contracts."

"So what? You think the others will care? There's like 10 different groups here, each having a whole bunch of members. Someone is bound to break the rules sooner or later. And we're no exception"

Yunho stared at the boys, deep in thought. One of them lifted his head while dancing and smiled at him, causing him to turn his eyes away in shame.

"So you're saying it's inevitable?"

"Pretty much, yeah. Not that I condone it, of course. But there's a huge issue with raging hormones in the dorm and it's starting to show."

"Whatever. It won't be me, for sure. I can control myself"

I hope it's not me, he thought. Little did he know, however. Because the brunette boy that had been shamelessly flirting with him from a distance was sure to turn Yunho's entire world upside down. It was a matter of time, after all.