INTERMISSION V

Yeosang entered Jongho's room without a warning and fell on the bed with his stomach facing the mattress.

"What are you giggling like that for?"

He got up and hugged Jongho tightly.

"Thank you so much, Jongho."

Jongho furrowed his brows.
"For...?"

"Dude, you totally opened my eyes about relationships. I see the thrill now."

Jongho froze and laughed like a psychopath.

"Which means...?"

"I'm dating Changbin" Yeosang said proudly and fell back on the mattress.

"Please say sike"

meanwhile

"Oh man. This is the best day ever."

Changbin laid on the couch in Chan's room and chuckled quietly.

"Is that so? Did something good happen?"

Chan came to sit on the armchair next to the couch and grabbed the PS controller.

"You bet. I just made out with Yeosang from next door. Pretty sure we're together now."

The PS controller slipped from Chan's grasp and fell on the floor. He stood up, trying to remain calm but failing miserably.

"Can you come with me for a sec?"

"Um, sure"

As they were getting out on the corridor, Chan in an understandable hurry, another door down the hallway opened and there he was, a manic Jongho pushing Yeosang with all of his might.

"He told you?" Chan asked.

Jongho nodded.

"Let's go."

Changbin and Yeosang looked at each other and blushed, not quite grasping what was going on. Jongho banged on Hongjoong's door aggressively and Chan literally threw them inside.

"ON OUR WAY" they both yelled.

***

Everyone immediately went into panic mode. Seonghwa couldn't find Yunho, Yunho was trying to find Seonghwa, Han was yelling at Minho to get his shit together and Hyunjin was missing for the whole evening. Felix tried searching for him, scanning the dorm thoroughly. He barged in the kitchen and earned a jumpscare by Seungmin, who was sitting in the dark eating cereal.

"What the heck?"

"What?" Seungmin asked with his mouth full.

"Nevermind. Have you seen Hyunjin?"

"He's at the spa, I think."

"This idiot...Ok, thanks"

"Hey, do you need anything?"

"Nope, you stay here and enjoy your...dinner."

He left and headed straight for the spa. Behind the kitchen counter, a figure appeared and waved a dirty towel in front of Seungmin's face.

"Look how messy it got!"

"Your fault for spilling the milk, Wooyoung."

***

"Are we all here?"

Chan counted heads and nodded.
"Yes"

"Alright"

Hongjoong took a deep breath and recollected his thoughts. It was too late to save things anymore, so he decided to just get it over with.

"I hope it's the last time I'm saying this."

All eyes were on him.

"Yeosang, Changbin, I think you know why we brought you in my room today."

"Is it...because we're dating?"

"Yes, exactly. I won't start bugging you about it, because it's getting tiring. You are all perfectly capable of understanding why I didn't want this to happen in the first place."

Changbin gulped. Yeosang elbowed Jongho and gave him a questioning look.

"Ok, here we go."

Hongjoong locked hands with Felix. It didn't take long for the others to follow along with their partners. Yeosang opened his mouth in shock.

"Anyone want to...?"

"KEEP THIS A SECRET" they all said in unison.