INTERMISSION VI

"Ok, I admit it, I spilled the milk, but it's your fault. You distracted me." Wooyoung smirked.

"By doing what exactly? Eating?"

"Possibly. What did Felix want?"

"No idea, but he was in a hurry."

"Yeah, I could tell. Thank god he didn't notice me. That was close."

"Well, the milk saved you. But don't you dare spill it again, I can't cover you up for that huge ass stain on the carpet, you hear me?" Seungmin threatened him with his spoon.

"Fine, fine"
He kissed Seungmin's forehead and sat down beside him.

"Don't you think they're all being a bit strange lately?" Seungmin asked.

"Who? Our members?"

"Yup. Especially Felix and Hongjoong. It's like...they're cautious about something."

"Wait, you got a point."

"I know, I noticed it a while back."

Wooyoung scratched his chin, thinking.
"I could ask Hongjoong, if you'd like. To be honest, I'm kinda curious myself."

"That could work."
Seungmin put a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.
"Now go clean your mess."

nighttime, the meeting has finished

Wooyoung dropped Seungmin off to his room and walked to Hongjoong's. He didn't bother knocking.

"Hey, Joong- Yo, what the fuck?"

He found Felix on top of Hongjoong, the two of them doing god knows what (thankfully fully clothed), before losing their absolute shit at the sight of Wooyoung. Felix climbed off of Hongjoong, falling on the floor in the process, and Hongjoong got up on his feet, feeling embarrassed as hell.

"What are you doing here, Woo?"

"No, what is he doing here?"

"I-" Felix began to explain.

"No, leave it, the question was rhetorical. I came to ask you why you've been behaving like this, Joong, but it seems I got my answer." Wooyoung smiled sneakily.

"You little- Why can't you knock first?"

"I didn't know I'd find Felix here, did I?"

Hongjoong rubbed his temples and sat down again.
"Ok, you didn't ask, but we're a couple. And so is Yunho and Hyunjin, Seonghwa and Han, Mingi and Minho, Jongho and Bang Chan and, to top it off, Yeosang and Changbin. Satisfied?"

"What, what was that?" Wooyoung couldn't believe his own ears.

"You heard me."

"What the fuck? Why are we all dating the members of Stray Kids?"

"Trust me, I've been wondering the same thing."

Felix interjected.
"Who's <<we>>?"

Wooyoung stalled.
"Ha. Ha ha. I never said <<we>>."

"Yes. You did."

"Nope. Definitely not."

"Wooyoung, quit that. Who's <<we>>?" Hongjoong asked calmly.

"Ah, dammnit. It's me. Me and Seungmin."

"Oh, dear god. Since when?"

"About...half a year before we moved in the dorm."

"THAT LONG?"

"It's actually our first anniversary soon."

Hongjoong started rethinking his whole existence. These smooth assholes. He hadn't suspected anything, not for a single moment, which was surprising for Wooyoung, who was known to be a huge romantic.

"How long have you been dating?"

"About...4 months." Felix said, after some calculations.

"And the others?"

"Well, the last ones got together an hour ago. They actually left the room ten minutes before you...hm, intruded."

"Oh, sorry about that. I have to admit, though, you're not as slick as you think you are."

"Wh-why is that?"

"Let's just say Seungmin suspected you were hiding stuff from us."

"Crap"

"But don't worry, we won't out you, obviously. As long as you don't out us, of course."

"Trust me, Woo, you're the first person to be cautious about the situation."

"Duh. I'm not stupid. We could get in some real trouble."

"Exactly. Now please, try to keep San away from Jeongin. They're the only ones left and I don't want to think about what might happen."

"Oh, no need to worry. San is not Jeongin's type" Felix said.

"He told you so?"

"Not necessarily, but I know he's not into..."

"Players" Wooyoung finished the sentence.

"I wasn't going to say it, but...it's true. San does look like a player."

"Pff, you tell me" Hongjoong huffed. "You're right, no sane person would want to get with San."

"And from what Seungmin has told me about Jeongin, he wouldn't be San's type, either. Something about being too care-free? Felix?"

"Yeah, that's also true."

"Hongjoong, you know San. He hates people who behave like little kids. So there isn't cause for concern, mmh?"

"I guess...you're right. But still, keep a close eye on them."

"Aight. I'll take care of that."
Wooyoung turned to leave but stopped at the entrance.
"I can...tell Seungmin. No?"

"Whatever. The others will find about you, too, sooner or later."

"Understandable. But damn, I can already imagine his face when he hears I caught you grinding against each other."

"WE WEREN'T DOING THAT, GODDAMNIT!"