CHAPTER🦊7🐧

POV: SUNOO

Okay, let me clarify something quickly. I hate Sunghoon.

The only reason I said something cheesy like that is, ugh? because I have a good heart and I don't want to see people sad?.

Yeah, that's it. I actually dislike him, his way of speaking, and how he looks. It. annoys. me. completely.

My plan was actually to buy a quick snack and head home. But when I saw Sunghoon all alone in the dark on the swing, I wanted to cheer him up. I think the argument with my sister had really affected him.

"Do you want to tell me why you argued with Stacy?" I asked.
"Uh, that's not so important," Sunghoon replied, and I detected a hint of shyness in his voice. is he embarassed to talk with me about my younger sister?

"What if I say I don't love your sister anymore?"

"Have you ever?"

"What?",
"I mean, we've never known each other before, but you two are the school's most populer couple, and you get to know a lot of gossip so.... you know it was just obvious You don't smile when you're with her, although I can see that you do that quite often ," I said, whispering the last part  

"What do you think I should do?", "To be honest, I have no idea. I really don't want to get involved, especially because she's my sister. j-just do what your heart wants," I said.

"You're a  really good problem solver, you know that?", sunghoon said it with a touch of irony in his voice."

"Of course, I am. I can solve everyone's problems except mine, but that doesn't matter. Yes, you're right, maybe I should make that my profession.", "When did I say that?" I looked at him annoyed. "Let me dream for two minutes." I then stood up,

"I have to go home soon, or I'll oversleep again in the morning. We might see each other again sometime. I have to go now, Sunghoon."

"Goodbye," he said.

After saying goodbye, I walked home happily. Why was I so annoyingly cheerful again? This has to stop.

You have to stop, do you hear me, heart? I'm warning you, this is the last time. Don't get your hopes up. Why am I like this? Have I read too many books again? I think it's time for a book diet.

When I reached the front door, I could hear shouting from inside.
Have our parents arrived? No, that couldn't be. Even if they coming over, they always staying in a hotel.

I slowly opened the door, hoping I could quickly disappear into my room. But I accidentally overheard my sister's conversation on the phone.

"I'm telling you, he's crazy. How can he break up with me at this hour and over the phone? Aylee, he ended our 2 year relationship over the phone."

W h a t?!! .

That wasn't what I meant, Sunghoon.
I was shocked. Did this guy want to kill me?. My sister was furious, very furious, and that's deadly for me. I should get to my room as quickly as possible.

When I was halfway up the stairs, Stacy spotted me and hung up. She walked quickly towards me. Oh my God, why is she doing this? Does she want to murder me? I haven't done anything... Well, almost.

"What did you do at the table with Sunghoon's friends today?'" Huh, wait, is that it? I expected more. Okay, how should I answer that so she doesn't kill me? "Sunoo, I asked you something!" "Huh? Oh, right. Uh, yeah, I became friends with them? There's nothing more to it. We only talk about school and stuff, so they don't know about us.", "And Sunghoon?", "Huh?" "Are you friends with him?" she asked. "Well, it's kind of like we talk sometimes. He doesn't know either," I replied.

"Good. I want you to get us back together. Do you understand me? If not, I'm not sure if your friends will find out your secret."

Is she threatening me? To be honest, I don't want Sunghoon to go back to her now, Besides, they're not my friends, so I could care less whether they like me after this. So why did I agree, and now I can't even close my eyes? If they found out, they would definitely gossip about it, and then what? The people from my school had just started ignoring and forgetting me. It's been two years, and most of my bullies have graduated. But I'm still afraid. Sometimes, I still have nightmares. I would never risk going back to that hell.

I couldn't take it anymore. So, I took my phone in hand. By now, I didn't even realize I was crying. I only noticed it when I called Sunghoon. That night, I begged. I begged for him to go back to my sister, even though I had told him hours earlier to follow his heart. I sat there and told him what to do, and I'm deeply ashamed of it.

End of Chapter 7.
to be honest, I am really not satisfied with this chapter, but I think it will be alright