CHAPTER🦊6🐧

POV:SUNOO

What am I doing here? The break still has 20 minutes left, but I can't stand another second here.

I'm sitting at the table with these strangers, and there's a really uncomfortable atmosphere. I just want to leave, but they're all watching my every move, and it would be too awkward to get up now.

When I finally looked up from my food, I unintentionally made eye contact with the boy with black hair sitting next to the cat like guy. When I raised my eyebrown's in response, he said,

"Ugh?, how's school doing?" Why was he talking like one of my old relatives on Facebook?

"Good? And you?" What else was I supposed to say? "It's okay, but to be honest, I struggle with phys-" No, he's not seriously talking about his problem subjects, why did I ask him?

"-ut Jake often helps me, so it's okay." "Jake?" I asked , not knowing who that was, and as everyone looked at me in surprise, I wondered if I was supposed to know this person.

"Guys, what did you expect? We haven't even introduced ourselves. I'm Ni-ki," said the giant "Jungwon." Ah, so the giant and the cat like guy have names.

I still think my nicknames were better and more creative. Come to think of it, everyone should have a nickname from me. That would be perfect. I could make money from it and quit school.

"I'm Jay," I heard from the black haired one. Was I lost in thought again? "And I'm Jake. What's your name?". he said while smiling Why was he smiling so cute? "I'm Sun-" "Do you guys know where Sunghoon is?"

My sister said. My sister?!!! She gave me a quick look that said more than a thousand words. She came here because of Sunghoon? Are these his friends? Did Sunghoon tell them something? " I have no idea. Maybe in the classroom," Jake said, slightly annoyed. The atmosphere was getting weirder as Stacy replied,

"Of course, you don't know where he is when you're flirting here with this red head instead of looking for your friend." What? I don't know why, but for the first time, I got really angry but afraid to say anything.

I was scared, scared of making our relationship worser. We're hanging by a thread right now, and if it snaps, I'm not sure if we can ever go back to how we used to be.

"Stacy, look, we really don't know where he is, okay? We see you're upset, but you don't have to take it out on us," said the handsome boy next to Jake Why is he so handsome? and why haven't I noticed him all this time?" after that he was looking at me to make sure I was okay.

"I'm not angry. I'm sorry for saying what I think and know ," she said, looking at me knowingly. Oh no, no no she is one of the few people that knows I'm attracted to guys. If that comes out, it's over for me.

I've been bullied my whole life because of it. All those hurtful words and injuries. I had eventually gotten used to it, but never, never to the hate filled looks they gave. i really hadn't done anything to them, and I was just a child but they didn't care then and they didn't care now.. Back then, my friends betrayed me, the ones I trusted the most. It just got quiet, and I felt safe for a while, but now, I'm not sure, not sure if my sister could betray me too. Just thinking about it makes me dizzy.

I quickly stood up, grabbed my bag, and rushed away. How could I ever look her in the eyes again?

I'm too afraid that she could become my biggest enemy at any moment.

Slowly, I leaned against the wall in the hallway, trying to regain control of my breathing. In the process, I didn't notice that a few tears rolled down.

POV: JAY

"But I'm not lying. I really thought he was an angel when we first met," Sunghoon said, smiling.

After school, he suddenly stood in front of my house, wanting to know what we talked about with Sunoo during lunch.

Of course, I didn't tell him about the incident with his girlfriend. And now, well, now he's on my bed, talking about Sunoo again. It was really starting to bother me. Why doesn't Sunghoon realize that it's not normal to talk about a friend or better yet, a stranger like that?

"Sunghoon you know friends don't talk about friends like this? If you're friends at all. You've only seen him once "

" what do you mean?"

"Sunghoon look, you have a girlfriend, right?" I asked seriously as I sat down on the floor in front of him.

"Yeah, you know Stacy. Why are you asking?"

"Do you love her?"

"What?"

"It's a simple question, Sunghoon. You should love the person you're in a relationship with. I've told you this before, Sunghoon. Do you love her?"

"i-i don't know, you know I only said yes because she said it was okay."

"No, Sunghoon, it's not okay. You're hurting her."

"Do you... do you believe in love at first sight?"

"Sunghoon!, don't even think about it."

"I believe i- oh well, forget it. I'm going home,"

Sunghoon mumbled. I knew he was sad. He probably doesn't even know what's going on with him, and I shouldn't push him, but he shouldn't even think about loving someone else when he's already in a relationship, even though I know that you can't controle you heart

POV: SUNGHOON

I don't know how long I've been sitting on this swing, but it's getting dark. Well, at least it's not too far from my home.

I sat here to try to sort out my thoughts. My head is more than just confused right now. Yet, I could only think of one person. I know it's impossible to end everything without hurting Stacy.

I really don't want to act selfishly, but I think I... I'm not sure. How could I even? I've only known him for two days. But still, my heart feels so warm when I think of him, like something inside me is boiling. Am I perhaps sick? Yeah, that's it. I must have a fever...

"SUNGHOON!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Hey, get down, that's my favorite swing," Sunoo said, laughing. I don't know why he's here, but I think I've finally been able to breathe freely since days.

"I came first. Sit on the other swing.", "But my name is on it."
"Where?", "Stand up it's underneath." As I stood up to check underneath, he pushed me away and sat on the swing. Did he really just outsmart me?

Just as I was about to get angry, he gave me that cute smile again. How could I still be angry with that smile? How could anyone be angry with that smile? I just quietly sat down on the other swing.

I think I'm starting to understand what Jay meant. He's right friends don't talk about friends like this. But why does it have to be him? Why him? There are 8 billion people in the world, but you had to choose the most impossible one. When I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up from the ground and met Sunoo's eyes.

"Hey, are you okay? Why aren't you laughing today? I didn't mean it last time, you know, about your smile. You really do smile beautifully.in front of your smile, even the shine of the stars fades away..i bet Even Mother Nature regards it as her most beautiful masterpiece. It would truly be a tragedy to ever lose such a treasure, wouldn't you agree?"

Sunoo said, grinning. Despite his smile, I could see the concern and sadness in his eyes. I think I understand now why my heart chosed him