Prologue: Starting Over

ابدأ من البداية

Her eyes are open and a golden yellow.

Blue: I am....good

This was Blue Light, my best friend, he is a strange boy but I can tell he was a good person. He is an orphan like me but he doesn't remember anything at all, he isn't too bothered at all because he is emotionless.

I want to check what type of soul he has but I can't, it's like someone had locked it away inside of him.

Frisk: That's good that you're in a positive mood, what are you reading?

Blue: It's called Percy Jackson

Frisk: Oh I love that series! Is it the first one?

Blue: Yes, this Percy Jackson....I understand him. He doesn't know his father and isn't aware of his true purpose.....just like me

Frisk: Hey, give it sometime, I'm sure we will find your family

Blue: Will we? Or can we?

Frisk: Just....stay determined

Blue: Determined?

Frisk: O-Oh right, I haven't told you about this emotion. It is a feeling you get when you don't show any signs of giving up, you keep going no matter what

Blue: That does describe you a lot

Frisk: I-I guess....yeah

Blue: Is there something wrong?

Frisk: N-No, there is nothing wrong, what do you want to do today?

Blue:.....I want to get some Ice cream

Frisk: Then let's get some ice cream!

I get up and lead Blue to the ice cream shop, despite being here for a while, he is still clueless about his surroundings, it's so cute! But I really do want to help him discover who he really is, he wants to know and I'll do my best to help, I am his best friend after all!

O-Okay, I'm his only friend but still his best friend.

I haven't heard her yet which means that she hasn't woken up or something, but she will soon....and I'm scared for when that will happen. No doubt that she will redo what I rested, I personally want to try the neutral route, a few monsters will be fine to kill.

I'm just glad that Blue doesn't see this side of me....I don't know what he will think about it.

When we got to the ice cream parlour, we sat down and I ordered our favourite ice cream. In Blue's terms, it was any flavour. As we waited, I couldn't help but think about what would happen....if I just never touch the Reset button again.

I have taken their freedom so many times....both me and her, but....they deserve that freedom. I have a plan and that was to try the neutral route and then the true pacifist route.....and that will be all.

I will finally stop and she won't like that, she will try her best to stop me but as long as I'm determined, I will stop her.

Blue: Frisk....

Frisk: Y-Yes?

Blue: You zoned out, is there something wrong with you?

Frisk: N-No, there is nothing wrong Blue, just a bit tired, that's all

Blue: I've noticed that you have been acting strange recently Frisk, are you sure you're fine?

Oh no....is he slowly becoming aware of the resets? He has been noticing how shaky I've been before I got ready to start another run.

Frisk: Y-Yes Blue, I'm okay, you trust me right?

Blue:....I do

I smile at him and then our dessert came, we both enjoyed it and then left to go do something else. However, I had to get ready soon because in an hour or two, I will be heading to Mount Ebbot.
_____________