"Nah don't involve me nigga I got a girl" Kay told him as he tightened the arm around my shoulder almost taking my ass out in the process.

"That don't mean nothing".

"Dougie?" A girl called out from behind him, he turned around with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh what's good?" He gave her a side hug as he let out a chuckle.

"These your friends?" He nodded his head as she pointed at us "oh hey y'all I'm Diamond and this my friend Alyssa" Alyssa gave us a lil wave so I waved back.

"Y'all can introduce yourselves later" Dougie put his arm around Diamond's shoulder ready to walk off but I stopped him cause where is he going?

"Hold on nigga lemme introduce myself" he let out a lil huff knowing he thinks I'm cockblocking but oh well "nice to meet you Diamond I'm Leilani" she held out her arms so I could give her a hug.

Doing so I could now hear this nigga breathing so heavily "you're so pretty I like that" she kinda looked me up and down and lingered a lil bit before she looked back up, but before I knew it I felt myself getting pulled back by Kevin.

"Y'all niggas needa get up too" that was the last thing Dougie said before they left.

"Um why was she looking at Leilani like that though?" Shania had asked what everyone was thinking cause homegirl had me confused.

"Ion know maybe she's into girls?" I suggested cause what other reason we got for homegirl looking at me like that.

"Is that you into yeah?" Setty asked with a grin on his face.

"No nigga I like dick only, Ion think I could do anything with a girl anyway" I shrugged I feel like I wouldn't take shit serious but it's not like I haven't thought about it.

I believe that every girl has a little bit of gay in them.

"No but you would do shit with me" Shania said as she moved her hand down my thigh.

This is exactly what I mean.

"Girl get ya freaky ass off me" I chuckled as I smacked her hand away.

"Y'all did some freak shit together or some?" Nas questioned as his eyes rotated between the two of us having us look at each other and laugh to add to the mystery.

"Is it your business?" Nia spoke up before I could but it didn't matter cause I was gonna say the same thing.

"Nah these niggas be undressing and shit in front of each other, of course they ass did some freaky" Setty added.

"Imma let y'all think what you wanna think cause we gots to go" I stood and fixed my clothing before I walked over to the boat.
––

It's been a lil minute since we got on this boat and my ass been having a blast I did get drunk which was standard, I took some pictures before my night went left and I found out Diamond and Alyssa is really cool peoples.

Diamond is also bisexual so it kind of made sense of how she was looking at me but them two girls know how to have fun, Alyssa was a lil stand-offish at first but she got a couple drinks in and became the life of the party for all of us.