Chapter 1 : Entering The New World

Have you ever wondered about the many folk tales your mother and grandmother tell you as a bed-time story? Or the fairy tales your teacher has read you during your kinder garden? Or the many fantasy novels you get access to as soon as you get to learn to read?

What if some of these stories weren't just some simple stories or tales narrated by an author for entertainment, but! are something completely different and beyond our understanding, like some parallel universes that an author subconsciously gets connected to or something beyond that.

And what if some of the elements, like magic, monsters, supernatural phenomenon, contain in these stories weren't just author's imaginations. But they are some truths hidden at the very origin of these stories.

And what if our ancestors, who has witnessed such phenomenon, like magic, monsters, supernatural beings, has left records of them in the form of scriptures and folk tales for us as a reminder for the existence of such supernatural phenomenon and beings, or maybe not as a reminder but as a warning? But with the passage of time and change in the perspective of next generation, they have become the foundation of now days fantasy novels/stories.

At some point in your life, you must has dreamed of becoming a part of your favourite story and wield the power of your favourite character from that story, right?

What would be your reaction, if one day you wake up and found yourself into a completely different world?

Yes, you guessed it right.

I am talking about occurrence of such an event in reality. Just like the many novels/stories from fantasy gerne, in which the main character found themselves into completely different worlds after regaining their consciousness. They could lose their consciousness in many different ways, like after their death, getting involved in an accident, overworking or simple dizziness. But! in most of the stories it was caused by getting involved in a traffic accident with a truck. And some time they get summoned as heroes to bring peace and prosperity into world or kingdom.

Such an event would be a dream come true, right?

But it wasn't the same for me, I have never dreamed about such a thing, or more like, I wasn't even allowed to dream about anything at all. I was too busy to dream.

I have known about fantasy gerne of novels as long as I could remember and I has even read some the books from this specific gerne during my early childhood. But they were later removed from the library at the commend of my father.

My father was a very strict and ambitious person. He like to keep everything under his control, whether its a person or a thing. It doesn't really matter much to him if other people have to suffer because of his ambition. And his own son wasn't as exception, either. My father and I didn't really have a father-son relationship. He also knew that too. But as I'd mentioned before it doesn't really matter to him whether we treat each other's as father and son or not. What really matters to his were my achievements and his ambition of surpassing natural born genus with an overwhelming experience and creating a Perfect Human Being. And to do just that he has collected funds and established a facility named White Room. As per it name White Room, new born children were brought here as white sheets and they then nursed into become genus or Perfect Human beings. The facility will remove everything they deemed unnecessary.

But he didn't kwon, or maybe he know, that such a prefect being wouldn't remain a human afterword.

Well, enough about my father,

It was when I get to attend high school at the age of 15 that I come across fantasy novels again. As I'd mention my father deemed fantasy novels unnecessary for my education so he remove them from library altogether.