Sirzechs: "Loki...what the hell is this?"

"Plot armor in the story of fate."

I could see Angrboda shaking her head while facepalming.

"Now then! I'm going to stop him. Angrboda?"

She nodded and she motioned for everyone to follow her and they began to head off towards the Hyoudou household. Turning towards the hole ripped into the sky, I swung my new blade which widened the hole.

"Alright then Atreus...gotta get serious now..."

With a single kick onto the fake Sleipnir's sides, I sprinted through the air into the hole and found myself in the dimensional gap.

Floating in the air, I quickly turned my head to the noise of a battle and saw Ethan, or Ifrit as he's called by our ancestors, completely going insane in his fight with Heimdall.

The scary thing was—Heimdall was already practically crawling on death's door, and yet my brother was not letting up at all. Even from here I could tell that something was happening to him. His stony exterior was slowly turning into fur, his eyes were beginning to glow a deeper shade of crimson, the fire around his body was becoming a rapid material of darkness made out of negative emotions...and overall...

He was beginning to actually look like the antichrist

Heimdall: "How...how can one be as twisted as you are!?"

All he got in response was an angry growl before Ethan's eyes suddenly flashed purple for a split second. In an instant, Heimdall's body was suddenly covered in black explosions in an instant.

"So he can realm shift now...fuck."

The explosions were strong enough to knock Heimdall out of his apostle state and he crashed onto a rock that was floating through the gap completely covered in blood.

Heimdall: "W...What the hell are you!?"

Ethan remained eerily silent as he landed right next to Heimdall still laying down on the rock and sent a tendril of primordial energy around his neck.

Ethan?: "I am what you made me into...watchmen..."

Heimdall: "What are you saying...I've never done anything to you!"

Ethan?: "Of course you wouldn't remember us...recounting every public execution you hosted would be impossible."

Heimdall's face suddenly paled in realization of who he was talking to and he quickly stood up to run away...only to get stopped by Ethan stomping on his chest.

Ethan?: "I will not let you hurt anyone in the way you tried to hurt me. EVER. AGAIN."

Heimdall looked horrified as Ethan opened his jaws and completely ripped Heimdall's head off of his shoulders, allowing for his headless corpse to fall on the ground in front of him. Then, in his mindless rage, he roared.