Akeno: "Lok—Atreus...what can we do?"

I sent a glare to Angrboda before looking towards Ethan's friends.

"I can knock him out...but only you guys can try to get him to snap out of it."

Their expressions then became grim as if they seemed to be recalling something—more than likely recalling when Issei reverted into the juggernaut drive.

Asia: "E-ehm...Mr Loki? Why do we have to snap him out of it...? Shouldn't Leia be enough help for that?"

Leia gave her a deadpan.

Leia: "Bruh."

"It normally would...but this isn't a berserker rage. It's something way worse. He's been directly infused with the life energy of Chaos himself."

Vali: "That meaning...?"

"Everything within him is boosted to a degree that shouldn't be possible by any being...both his strength and emotions are now being expressed in a degree that passes the logic of this world."

Koneko: "Speak coherently for the life of me..."

Fenrir: "Uncle is now probably on par with a dragon god...and because the energy boosts emotions, the souls within the armor probably got stronger in their influence and have probably completely driven him insane—while he's still conscious of the entire thing."

Koneko: "...on second thought..."

Sirzechs: "So what can we do?"

I looked at all the peerage and nodded to myself, remembering the way I snapped out of the rage that was consuming me after Father and Mother were taken from me.

"Someone of equal or superior strength has to weaken him...and then the people he loves have to call out to him."

Bikou: "That sounds super cliche..."

"Well yeah, but more often than not, it's the only healthy way to deal with an excess amount of anger and power...I mean cmon now..."

I motioned over to Issei collapsed on the ground.

"You've dealt with it before haven't you?"

The devils all stayed silent as I grunted to myself and walked away from them.

Serafall: "Why do you say that Ethan's on equal footing with Ophis now?"

"Because..."

I turned to them, suddenly unleashing my own primordial energy and covering myself in an aura. When the aura disappeared, I was now in my primordial form, towering over them all.

 When the aura disappeared, I was now in my primordial form, towering over them all

"I can stand my own with her...and he is just as, if not, stronger, than I am."

Everyone seemed to be questioning my own existence now judging by the expressions they had mostly being indicative of being sick of new revelations.