"That's the point Cheol my heart is telling me to go but my mind doesn't want too since it knows I'll be too weak and fall for a guy who literally left me alone for 6 years" Joshua said leaning his head on the table.

"I understand and im not in any position to make decision for you, I'll just give you advice bae" Seungcheol said with Joshua chuckling. "You really need to stop with the petnames" Joshua said chuckling.

"Why are you getting flustered?" Seungcheol joked and grinned with Joshua rolling his eyes and smirked "You wish"

And while the two was acruallt having their happy time, little did they know that a certain someone saw them and got somehow heart broken.

'I understand very well that your already happy....and im in no position to be jealous and sad like this but I can't stop from loving you.. I never did'

--------

Joshua and Seungcheol are on their way to pick Seokmin up and the two are now walking side to side at the sea side since Seokmin's daycare is just near it.

"You know Cheol.. Thank you for everything" Joshua suddenly said looking at Seungcheol with his warm smile. "It's no problem Shua, As i said anything for you and Seokmin mu two favorite boys" Seungcheol said smiling back and caressing Joshua's cheeks as they stop walking.

If they were a couple it was a perfect time, with just peaceful and silence and chirps and waves at the sea and rhe beautiful sunset with only you and your loved one but they weren't a couple, they we're just bestfriends but that didn't seem like it to someone..

Joshua and Seungcheol are still smiling at each other with Joshua holding Suengcheol's hands which is on his cheeks and was about to say something but then was stopped when someone suddenly pushed Seungcheol away.

"J-jeonghan?" Joshua said as Jeonghan snapped out of his thoughts and was suprised he actually pushed Seungcheol away.

"A-ah im sorry... I didn't.." Jeonghan said putting his hand away from Seungcheol and backing out. "I-im really sorry I'll leave" Jeonghan said embarrassed and dissapointed at himself since he let his emotions gets the best of him.

Joshua was actually shocked about what happend and watching Jeonghan leave with the face Jeonghan made which was a bit hurt breaks his heart with Seungcheol whispering "Follow him"

Joshua just clenched his fist and bit his lips as he looked away at Jeonghan and said "I can't.." a rather shaky one.

Seungcheol sighed and just patted Joshua knowing he doesn't really have any right to but in their relationship.

"It's alright come on let's get Seokmin" Seungcheol said with Joshua stopped clenching his fist and stopped biting his lips and took a deep breath to calm down. "Right let's get Seokmin" Joshua said and they both proceed to go and get Seokmin.

--------

"Jeonghan what was wrong with youuuu????" Jeonghan as he mentaly beats himself as he reach his dorm.

"You clearly ruined the perfect moment of his life with his lover.." Jeonfhan added with his voice breaking and he sat down the couch.

"That's supposed to be me.." Jeonghan said breaking into tears now.

"You left me ALONE to die of loneliness Jeonghan!"