Fuck Me

[I think i dont need to warn ya'll on this chapter since the title- HAHAHHA]

"Shua-hyung, We'll get going now" Soonyoung said as he and the others went to the van to go and visit their families because they have 2 weeks break so they can go back and visit their families.

"Mhm take care you guys" Joshua said. "We will hyung!" The others replied and they waved farewell to each other.

"They already left?" Jeonghan who just finished taking a bath and his hair is all messy and wet and appeared to have stay at the dorm with Joshua because he'll go and visit his family next week and Minghao and Jun stayed too.

"Mhm" Joshua softly replied and smiled at Jeonghan making Jeonghan blush and flustered.

"Ah Minghao and Jun went out to eat breakfast together, want to eat out?" Jeonghan smiled at Joshua and seemed calm on the outside but is actually nervous on the inside.

"Im sorry Hannie.. Im gonna have to refuse i already ate with Soonyoung and the others" Joshua smiled back gently with Jeonghan somehow feeling calm now. "It's okay"

"Well how about we grab lunch together? Later?" Joshua added making Jeonghan excited.

"Yeah yeah sure im fine with that" Jeonghan replied happily but not too happy for Joshua to notice.

"I'll go and to something to my room now, I'll just call you" Joshua said softly with Jeonghan nodding as a response and Joshua left and went to his room.

As soon as Joshua was inside his room Jeonghan couldn't help but fall on his knees and finally breath as he was trying his best to calm down because it may not look like it [well it's actually obvious] Jeonghan has loved Joshua ever since 2 years ago because of the gentleness and kindness of the other but Joshua is actually too innocent and focused on helping others that he doesn't really seemed to be the type of someone to have interest in love so Jeonghan just hides his feelings.

After breathing Jeonghan then cooked himself some breakfast while listening to music actually with his airpods on and humming.

A while later Jeonghan had actually finished cooking and putted his food into the table he actually made a salad and sat down to eat

'Wait Joshuji might like some salad' Jeonghan thought as he got a separate bowl and putted some salad on it. As soon as Jeonghan removed his airpords his ears got greeted by a moan coming from a room across the living room.

Jeonghan then slowly turned and made his way into the rooms where the moan were coming from and as he slowly made his near the room the moans grew louder and louder, As soon as Jeonghan reached the front door of the room the moans sudddenly stopped and turned into some soft whimpers and of course with Jeonghan being curious as hell he crept up at the door opening it a little and saw something unexpected.

Jeonghan can't help but gasp and immediately cover his mouth so he won't be heard by Joshua who's legs are spreaded on the bed with a vibrator inside of him making him moan softly and whimper.

And of course seeing this scene made Jeonghan turn on and pop a boner [I mean who wouldn't-] and he just gulped as Joshua kept whimpering with the vibrator inside of him and touching his dick so he can cum which he did a few moments later that he let out a loud moan and yelp.

Joshua then took the vibrator out his hole and is now panting on his bed and at this point Jeonghan can't really control himself anymore and unconsciously opened the door making Joshua look at him.

You can actually see on Jeonghan's face that he's so turned on and won't be able to control himself now. "Oh? Was watching me jerking around hot Hannie?" Joshua sat up and smirked as his sexual desires is actually far from controllable right now that he doesn't really mind Jeonghan seeing him all naked on the bed and doing that earlier.