Jealousy

It's now Jeonghan and Joshua's 7th anniversary and the two spent their anniversary by sepnding time together and eating out on a restaurant. Joshua and Jeonghan are now sitting on a the grass and leaning on a tree, watching the beautiful sunset.

"This is nice" Joshua said as he leaned his hea don Jeinghan shoulder. "Mhm.. I really love you Joshuji" Jeonghan then looked at Joshua.

"I love you too Hannie" Joshua sat his head back up and both leaned in for a kiss.

The two boys are now sharing a soft kiss and pulled away. "Let's go home now hmm?" Jeonghan said with a smirk on his face.

"Sure" Joshua replied and scoffed knowing what that smirk meant.

As they were on their way home they stopped when someone suddenly sgouted Joshua's name.

"Joshua!" Joshua then looked back. "Ethan?" Joshua said suprised as Ethan open his arms up for a hug which Joshua did hug Ethan making Jeonghan confused.

"You idiot! When did you get here??" Joshua excitingly asked.

"Dude yesterday, I tried to contact you  but as usual you weren't answering" Ethan replied with the two chuckled.

"Uhm.." Jeonghan muttered out making all the attention to him.

"Ah! Jeonghan thsi si Ethan my childhood friend from L. A, Ethan this is Jeonghan my boyfriend" Joshua introduced. "You didn't tell you have a boyfriend again?" Ethan teased as Joshua just scoffed.

'Again?' Jeonghan thought and is more confused. "Shuji let's go now" Jeonghan said.

"Ethan we need to go now, let's hang out tomorrow okay?" Joshua said. "Sure dude text me" Ethan replied as the two waved farewell and the couple went back to walking home.

"Hannie?" Joshua called but no reply from the other who seems to be spaced out.

"Hannie.." Joshua then grabbed Jeonghan's hand making Jeonghan snap out of it. "Are you mad?"

"No no im not, i was just thinking something and maybe a little jealous" Jeonghan confessed with Joshua smiling and both stopped.

"That's cute Hannie but don't worry i only love you~" Joshua then pecked Jeonghan's lips.

"I know.. I love you too Shuji" Jeonghan replied. "Now let's go home now, we still have many things to do" Joshua said as the two proceeded home and spent it with each other.

---------

The next day Joshua is out with Ethan because Joshua actually told Jeonghan the story about he and ethan being ex boyfriends 10 years before just because they felt bored which Jeonghan found silly and laughed and then ever since Joshua moved to Korea 8 years ago he and Ethan barely talked so Jeonghan letted Joshua hang out with him although Jeonghan is a little Jealous but He knows and trust Joshua and the younger seemed so excited.

Jeonghan is now with Seungkwan and Seungcheol on a cafe basically chit chatting but Jeinghan kept texting and waiting for a notif on his phone which bothers the two.

"Alright hyung you came here to hang out with us not to text Shua-hyung" Seungkwan pouted with Jeonghan noticing.

"Oh right sorry.." Jeinghan replied then put his phone down.

"Are you perhaps worried?" Seungcheol asked. "What of course I'll be worried what if someting happens to Shuji? I wont forgive that Ethan"

"Nah i dont think Ethan is that bad he asked me for help yesterday he was lost in a subway that time and yeah i knew it was him because he had the bracelet that Shua said he made for his besfriend back in L. A and he's blonde with black highlights right?" Seungcheol said. "Yeah" Jeonghan replied.