Promise[d] pt 2

[Ya'll asked so kindly so i made one^¬^, although this may have some tiny bitsy smut- because it's part of the drama hahahsyajsushahsyzhzus

It's now the after party and they actually did this on Mr. yoon's mansion which he letted them use it. Jeonghan and Haesook now are on the dance floor dancing around with their friends all happy. Meanwhile, Joshua doesn't even know how he got there. He promised to himself that he'll leave after the wedding but i guess some promises are meant to be broken?

Joshua is now at the corner counter he kept drinking the drinks that the bartender gives him which he doesn't mind as he is heartbroken right now.

"Shua?" Minghao approached him. "Oh.. Hey hao" Joshua gave a faint smile and is a little tipsy.

"Shua.. If you want i can take you home? I can clearly see you don't want to be here because.." Minghao stopped as the two of them looked at Haesook and Jeonghan being lovely with ecah other on the dance floor and yes Of course Jeonghan's friend knew that Joshua and Jeonghan were dating, heck Jeonghan was even so proud and happy and announced it when they started to date 10 years ago.

"No it's alright.. Im fine Hao you go enjoy the party" Joshua assured with Minghao knowing that he isn't but he knows that Joshua wants to be alone.

"Alright.. Just call me, call us if you need anything okay?" Minghao said with Joshua smiling and nodding then Minghao left.

'Why..' Joshua thought. 'Why's it him? Isn't that supposed to be me?' Joshua thought all teared up now looking at Jeonghan and Haesook kissing softly on the dance floor with their friends awwing.

'You fucking liar' Joshua is now feeling mixed emotions of anger and sadness so he decided to look away and drink.

-------

After a few drinks Joshua can feel himself getting dizzy now so he stood up and went to the second floor where the rooms are at and he unconsciously knocked at a room.

"Haesook what took you so lon-" Jeonghan stopped as he saw Joshua infront of the door looking down with tears streaming down his face.

"Oh Joshua? What's wrong?" Jeonghan asked making Joshua look up and wipe his tears away but Joshua then slapped Jeonghan's hands away.

"Joshua-"

"You fucking liar.." Joshua said in a voice breaking tone. "You asshole, you liar how dare you! How.. Fucking dare you.. " Joshua said crying and sobbing now with his hands covering his face.

"Shuji-"

"DON'T- call me that... It'll make me want to have you more again... Just please Hyung.. Don't ever make a promise.. That you can't keep. You don't know how much it hurts.. " Joshua said all crying looking at Jeonghan who's now heartbroken at the sight, he never wanted to hurt the younger...

"T-that's all im happy for you hyung" Joshua said smiling faintly and the walked out but before he could completely left he felt a hand grabbed his.

"Hyung let me go-" Joshua said but was cutted off when Jeonghan suddenlypulled him in the room closing the door and pinning Joshua on the wall and kissed him.

Jeonghan is now kissing Joshua pinning the younger's hand on the wall who's now suprised.

"H-hyung.." Joshua blurted out in between the kissed but the Jeonghan deepened the kissed making Joshua moan softly.