In Another Life

May 22, 1768 [ifykyk]

Prince Joshua and his royal tutor same age as his which is Jeonghan are now at a beautiful lake currently swimming and making out.

"Did i ever say to you that you look handsomely attractive?" Joshua whispered a rather breathy one to his boyfriend which is his royal tutor Jeonghan as they pulled away from the kiss.

"P-prince are you sure about this? " Jeonghan asked nervously seeing that they are a little exposed only left with their underdress while in the water.

"Im sure about this Han.. You?" Joshua said as he slowly caressed Jeonghan's hair with his tutor feeling at ease and smiled. "I am too"

Joshua then smiled back and then both leaned in for another soft kiss that slowly started to heat up. Joshua then removed both their underdress making them completely expose but they're half body is in the water so.

"This might hurt a bit"  the prince alarmed Jeonghan who putted his hands on the prince's shoulder and Joshua suddenly putted his finger in without telling.

"Prince w-" Jeonghan tilted his head a up a little as he close his eyes and gripped a little tightly on Joshua's shoulder resulting the prince to smirked knowing that the other is enjoying it.

"Guess im doing it right?" Joshua whispered as he kissed Jeonghan's collarbone and inserted another finger in making Jeonghan moan a little loudly.

Jeonghan smiled moan grow a little louder at everytime Joshua strecthes him out making him loose.

"Aah... Prince I want you.." Jeonghan rather moaned as the prince put his fingers out and replied "If you say so darling"

Jeonghan let oit a small whine as he felt the tip of Joshua's dick placed on his hole and then Joshua started to slow put his dick inside the royal tutor's hole making Jeonghan groan and tightly gripped on Joshua's shoulder.

"If..it hurts just say it to me" Joshua blurted and somehow a groan as he still went in slowly with Jeonghan moaning a bit.

"Ahn... You c-can move now" Jeonghan said as the prince is fully in and as he adjusted to the size. Joshua nodded then slowly thrusts making Jeonghan let out some soft moans letting the other now he's enjoying it.

The prince and his royal tutor are now feeling so pleasured yet tender, feeling warm, pleasured and safed with each other. A few thrust later Joshua hittes Jeonghan's spot making the royal tutor yelp loudly.

As Joshua kept thrusting Jeonghan kept letting out soft and incoherent moans which made the prince into it more.

"Aaah—prince.. Im clos-" Jeonghan moaned but tiltled his head up and whimper as the prince kept thrusting more and replied "Mhm i am too.."

A few thrust were enough to make the two boys come and they both leaned in each other for a gentle and passionate kiss.

After a while The prince and the royal tutor left the lake and got dressed and is now laying on a mat that they layed down nect to the lake they just shared their love with.

"You're really gorgeous Prince" Jeonghan muttered out as he looks at the prince with Joshua looking at him.

"You're pretty too Jeonghan" Joshua replied and smiled back at his boyfriend, his lover.

The two boys sat up and leaned in closer to kiss. As the two boys we're sharing a soft and passiobate kiss they heard a sound coming from the bushes which revealed the king and queen.

"Mom? dad?" The prince said as rhey pulled away and Jeonghan immediately stood up.

"Joshua! We expected better from you! Jinhae was right you are loving this filth or he's seducing you?" The king said as he grabbed Jeonghan's short black hair making the boy yelp in pain.