I Can't

Part2 of don't leave hehe.

"Don't go, stay with me" Jeonghan whispered as they pulled away from the kiss.

"I-im.. Im sorry" Joshua whispered back with their faces still close but then they pulled away from each other gently.

"I know.. You're already happy with your kid and that guy.. Im sorry it's just that i really.. Didn't mean to leave you like that Joshuji.." Jeonfhan said with tears in his eyes making Joshua's heart break a bit seeing the painful expression from his ex but he can't be weak as Jeonghan did hurt him not really intentionally.

"I can't just forgive you Jeonghan, you know that" Joshua said tearing up too. "But please Joshua atleast let me make it up to you.. You don't need to come back to me just let me make it up from the pain I've cause you" Jeonghan said leaving Joshua no choice.

"Fine.. But no things to get me back alright?" Joshua said with Jeonghan smiling faintly. "I promise" Jeonghan replied smiling at Joshua a bit with Joshua can't help but feel a little flustered and blushed a little but their moment was interrupted by someone.

"APPAAAA LET'S GOOOO" Seokmin shouted witg Joshua going and they both waved farewell.

-------

It is now night they got home and Seokmin is already asleep while Seungcheol just finished showering.

"Hey.. What's wrong you seem off" Seungcheol asked as he sat down beside Joshua. "C-cheol i kissed him" Joshua said because he can't help but feel bad for doing that when he wasn't supposed to.

"Well h-he kissed me first but i kissed back even tho im not really supposed to-" Joshua spiral but was cutted off when Seungcheol chuckled. "I know very well Shua, I mean you've been with him your whole life before 6 years ago, you can't really just move on when he's really special for you" Seungcheol said with Joshua can't help but blushed and looked down tearing up.

"Bae.. What are you crying for?" Seungcheol said as he wipes Joshua's tears who chuckled from the sudden pet name. "You really know how to make me feel better" Joshua said wiping his tears too.

"Of course I can't bear seeing you in 'that' state again" Seungcheol said getting a little madmad and sad. "Yeah..."Joshua just replied softly.

"but really thanks Cheol, Im lucky to have a bestfriend like you" Joshua said with Seingcheol smiling widely and nodding. "Im always here for you and your child Shua" Seungcheol said as the two hugged.

----------

Jeonghan

Jeonghan
Hey Joshua, just wondering if your free today?

Joshua
I am, but i don't really feel that well sorry maybe tomorrow?

Jeonghan
Aww, alright get well soon! and please do take care of yourself :<

Joshua
I will thanks.

"Why'd you lie?" Seungcheol said as he saw was seeing their conversation. "I don't know Cheol.. I-im just not ready yet and.. Im fine with just you and Seokmin.... I guess.." Joshua said clenching his fist.

"Shua.. im glad that your happy with just me and Minnie and im not forcing you but is that really what your heart tells you?" Seungcheom said as he took a sio of his coffee.