His hands soothed her stomach, mouth moving to her shoulders giving her another hickey.

"Are you not going to turn?" he asked with a adoring smile as he saw his girlfriend lying with shyness not able to show her body to him. The insecurity for the first time being involved in intimate moment was making her tremble in shyness.

"I-i"

"Relax" he says and slowly pulls her towards him, making her body finally visible to him. Jungkook's eyes quickly travelled towards her chest and navel region as he sighed in good relief.

"Oh my goodness" he said as he was just watching her thoroughly. His body was in no contact with her may be a little, but he just lied there eyes roaming over her. Aerin's mouth went agape as she bit her lips in awkwardness. She felt all his touches even though he was not touching her at all.

"Ughh" she moaned which surprised Jungkook. He quickly understood that she felt aroused by the way he's watching her. Smirked to the reaction his mouth finally fell on her plump breasts.

"OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK" She shouts as his mouth abused her chest. It was all new to her, as like feeling heaven when alive by the way Jungkook do things to her. She quickly grabbed fistful of his hair and pushed him more towards her chest encouraging him to suck more.

His mouth then moved towards her stomach kissing and sucking on to it. It was like she was on drugs as she rolled her eyes up when he sucked on her chest once again quickly.

"God! You are so beautiful" he says and before Aerin could reply he pushed the tight shorts down her legs making her to gasp in shock.

Her hands moved towards her private part closing it as quick as possible which made Jungkook to chuckle.

"Someone is so shy" he says and straddles her. "Why don't you remove the beautiful hand of yours" he whispers in her ear after sliding down her body. Aerin felt weak, automatically removing her hand from the private region.

"Fucking gorgeous" he says, his hand tracing her insides. In one swift motion he removed his own sweat pants which made Aerin to gulp. Her eyes stayed on the giant junior of his, causing her to fear by the thoughts that how's it gonna fit inside her.

"Love what you see babe" he smirks as he starts to push his hair back still stradling her. The hair was so damp which automatically set backwards since he was pushing everything back so so sexily.

"You are breathtaking" she says and quickly gets up the bed which was taken aback by Jungkook. She quickly attached the lips of both of them, their private parts slightly brushing over each other.

Drunken by the kiss Jungkook hugged her tightly as his left hand moved towards her head and right hand acting as like a belt. His legs were on either side of her making her completely bury inside of him.

Enough of her domination, he thought as he pushed her and hovered her once again this time his hands dangerously teasing Aerin's private region.

She hissed once she felt his finger slowly entering her. Tears started to fall as Jungkook wiped them. Neither way he stopped and continued to insert another digit inside of her. It pained like hell for a vergin girl!

"J-ngh---jungkook" she moaned out but Jungkook didn't answer as he pushed another finger and starts to pump it.

Euphoria. That's what Aerin felt when his hands started to move. Her breath was unsteady as she clutched on to Jungkook's right hand tightly. Meanwhile him, whose eyes were on her face, studying her facial features as she drowns into pure pleasure.

The pit of her stomach starts to feel heavy, preparing her for a release. Learning it quickly, Jungkook pulled out his fingers making Aerin to whine sweetly. Scoffing to her mewls, Jungkook straddles her once again as he attached his lips towards her once more.

He briefly pulls out, "I'm gonna insert it" he says and looks for her approval. Sudden fear surrounded Aerin's face which worried Jungkook. Her eyes started to tear up and soon she started sobbing beneath him.

"Oh my god, Aerin baby, look at me.. what's wrong--Jesus, alright let's end this here.." even though Jungkook was hard as hell and wanted Aerin desperately to fullfill his desire, he considered Aerin before his everything. For him, his girlfriend above everything.

"No" Aerin says as she hugs him. His face falls into the crook of her neck as he kisses her to soothe her. After few seconds he pulls himself up as he locked eyes with her.

Her hands goes to his cheeks and his hands were on the sheets as he supports his body by his hands. "I-i want this Jungkook. I-i want us to do it. R-remember i want to erase his touch from my body, i already feel great and scented thoroughly by you. But i want t-this to happen. P-please continue" she says and smiles with tears.

Jungkook tears up with her as he quickly kisses her and deepened it. Before Aerin could react, Jungkook entered her in one swift motion. It was easy for him since he prepped her enough.

She screamed like a lioness during mating season as she got scrambled. He continued to kiss her neck and jaw to make her reduce the pain.

"Ask me to move whenever you want" he says as he continued to kiss her. Sighing and relaxing to his kiss, she made her mind clear.

It's her Jungkook. It's her man who has his dick stick up to her. No other man than him. She immensely calmed by the feeling.

"Move" she says and sighs once again. Jungkook nods inside the crook of her neck as he moves. Aerin starts to scream in pain. It felt like her body being ripped off but soon Jungkook made it pleasurable as he found her sweet spot.

"Ugh! More j-jungkook..mmm" her moans were music to his ears as he quickens his pace. He briefly looked at Aerin who lied pathetic under him, so lost in pleasure. Drunken by her sinful reaction he kissed her full as he felt his climax.

He controlled it as he wants to enjoy this moment more but the sinful moans made him arouse and wants to end it as quick as possible. He rushed to pull out but Aerin locked his hips by her legs.

"Ah--shit Aerin, I'm gonna.." he says and slow downs his pace.

"I-inside me, just.. inside me" she inaudibly says. But Jungkook was adamant as he tried to pull out.

"Please" she whispered and tears welled up again. She wanted to be known to the world that she belongs only to Jungkook and only him. Right at the moment the consequences were long forgotten. She wanted Jungkook to break himself off inside her.

"Oh my god Ae--- nghhh" Jungkook groaned out loudly as he finally reached his climax. It was so intense and felt never ending. Her insides sucked him well as he gushed out the orgasm into her. He slowly moved back and forth and finally felt himself completing it. His body fell on Aerin, but hands on bed supporting his body on it as he didn't wanted to suffocate her. Soon Aerin felt her orgasm as she moaned out and gushed her orgasm out.

He looked her face which was utterly tired. When she finally opened her eyes she already felt Jungkook's own eyes looking at her which felt emotional to her. He connected their foreheads and soon he kissed her dearly.

"Thank you for doing what i asked Jungkook" she says after pulling out from the kiss.

He nods his head negatively as he pushed her messy hair behind her ears.

"Thankyou for trusting me" he kissed her again but cut the kiss off as he got up after pulling out his junior. He quickly weared his boxers and straight went to the bathroom to bring some wet cloth to clean her up. He made sure to dry her up and made her wear his shirt as he roughly done two buttons. He did this because, Aerin might feel odd and weird to sleep naked.

After completing everything, Aerin put her hands up asking Jungkook to hug and cuddle her to sleep. He smiles at her sweetly before diving into her hug as he slept, making sure Aerin was comfortable.

That night, Aerin gave herself to Jungkook and vice versa. She felt at peace finally being touched by his boyfriend and not a mere stranger!

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was so embarassed to write this episode

Anyways!

See you in a rainy day with a kiss 😙

--------------------------------------------------------------