I put my hand on the phone, feeling embarrassed and hot at the same time. "Hunter, the last time you saw me was in the morning, which is some hours."

"I know, but I still miss you."

I put a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Me too, big guy."

"Who are you talking to? We have to get to a meeting." Parker's voice came from behind Hunter. I laughed.

"I'm talking to Monica." Hunter answered him. Rustling came and I giggled. "Gave her to me. I want to talk, too." Parker spoke.

"Guys don't fight. In some hours we will see each other. Anyway, I have to close. Love you." I called to them.

"Love you too." They said, and when I closed it, I continued my way down the hall.

Hunter was the head of his father's business now, and Parker was his second hand. They worked together in the morning, and they came in the afternoon and sometimes at night. The same had happened with Micah. After his dad died, he took his place in the council. He had done a great job. The council now was foul of his trusted men. And guess what? Jackson, his brother, was bi. And two years later, Matteo is his boyfriend. Jackson is still a pain in my ass, but I am happy for them.

As for Ethan, he runs errands in the underworld with his Lord. I have gone many times. It wasn't that bad. My brothers had taken Logan under their wing, and now he was working with them in the demon world. Sometimes I'm afraid they will gang up on me. Please don't laugh.

As I passed through a window, I heard his loud voice shouting at the students to run faster and others to continue the push-ups. Tristan also worked here as a PE teacher, and when he was out of the academy he was the commander of the army patrolling other dimensions.

However, I was proud of Noah. Although three years ago he was afraid to use his powers, now he had become the leader of a vampire clan. He was so brave when he made this decision. Luke, on the other hand, worked for the Academy. He had a company that exported swords. He was very, very good. I had gone there once, and he was making one, wearing a jumpsuit whose straps had fallen, leaving his chest bare with sweat flowing down his skin. I shivered.

Ian also made me proud because he took the problem he had as a child with drugs and changed it a bit. He has made a secret organization with people he has inside and they hunt down drugs and various drug dealers. It was like a dark mafia but for a good. And where to see them all dressed for their jobs. Black and dark blue shirts or tank tops, pants that make them nice thighs and asses. I brought my hand to my mouth to check if I was drooling. Unlike them, I wore high-waisted black jeans, a simple white shirt, and sneakers and had my hair up.

I hardly wore makeup. I may happen to receive compliments from the students, but they didn't make a move because the day the coronation was the guys had climbed onto the platform and made it clear to everyone that I was off limits.

When it was over, I went and threw them a couple of punches because they had made me fun all over school. Well, I won't discuss it, every day I have sex with at least three. These three years I have been through all kinds of positions and imagine I will live with them for centuries. But I love them.

I lifted my eyes when I saw Blake coming towards me. I noticed that it was now just me and him in the hallway. As soon as he got close to me, I didn't have time to open my mouth, and he stuck me against the wall. His mouth attacked mine, biting and licking it. His hands stopped at my waist and mine around his neck. He took a step back and rested his forehead with mine. He had grown up. He was much taller, muscled and his hair had grown. He smirked.

"I wanted to do this since I saw you in the classroom two lessons before."

I blushed. "You are not the only one. But you shouldn't kiss me in the opening." I said and looked around. He came closer.

"And? I don't care if they saw us. We are together. I don't care if someone passes and saw us while I fuck you against the wall in the hallway." I groaned.

His eyes darkened. "I want to do that now, but Mr. Clearborn wants me in his office and Maddie is calling you."

I nodded, and he stepped back, gathering the stuff that I had dropped without noticing. He handed them and I grabbed his collar, bringing his hot lips against mine. Before I pulled back, I tugged at his lip piercing and he groaned.

Before he could pull me back, I laughed and made my way to the teacher's room. "Hey! We will continue this later!" He called as I walked away, and I turned my head, seeing him smirking, and winked at him.

I kept walking until I finally reached the teachers' room. I walked in, left my things on my desk, and put my ass in the chair next to Maddie. "Well, hello to you." She said. "Brownie?"

My mouth watered. "OMG, yes." She gave me one and I bit it. I moaned. So delicious. "So, how was your day?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Fine, I guess. You?"

I smiled. "Great."

She smirked. "A-ha."

I shoved at her playfully. "Stop it. Nothing happened." But I was laughing.

Her smirk widened. "Ian called and said that he bought you some sexy underwear and he and the guys decided that they want you to try them on when they will be home."

I covered my face from shame and my smile from excitement. Maddie laughed. "We all know how this will end up."

I groaned. "I won't be able to walk tomorrow." I turned to her.

"Don't worry, at least you have ten, so they can carry you in every lesson." She said.

"I believe they will make the students pee on them as soon as they enter the classroom," I spoke.

"If they start talking, students will get bored and they will start throwing at them tomatoes." We turned to each other, and we burst into laughing.

"And we will be there helping them." I said, and we laughed together.

I love my life.