1.

So basically the first few chapters will be just the important events that happened in season 1 and 2. So it's kind of flashbacks. I will let you guys know when everything is present!

I could remember like it was yesterday the summer everything changed..

"Look at you all grown up now!" Jeremiah says to Belly as I watch him swing her around then gentle puts her down. I could see the way his eyes light up from talking to her.

I awkwardly sat on the stair right before the entrance door to the beach house.

I used to look forward to summer every year, to be with them, well.. him

I spent countless nights texting him during the school year, we would call on occasion when we both had time, but he never came to visit. I know Cousins was a 3 hour drive, but I always dreamed every year that maybe just maybe one day he would knock on my door and surprise me.

But it wasn't up to him, and Susannah would never let him drive 3 hours even if it was to see me.

I snapped out of my trance as I felt someone block the sun from my eyes.

"Wow Allie, no hug?" Steven asks me as he holds his hands out for me to hug him. I shake my head and stand up to hug him giggling.

"I'm so sorry Steven. For give me." I say to him jokingly, and before he could reply I hear Jeremiah and Conrad both scream "BELLY FLOP"

Steven quickly turns around and runs with the boys to the pool. Leaving me with the moms in the drive way.

"Allie, come help us unpack Laurels belongings." My mom says to me as she motions me over.

I didn't know it then but everything would change this summer.

-
Later that day, Belly and I shared a room like we always did every summer since we were kids. Neither of us liked sleeping alone, and since we were the only girls, we agreed to sharing a room. It was nice catching up with her every summer.

Belly and I never really texted during the school year, only the yearly happy birthday and merry Christmas.

The Conklin's only came to Cousins in the summer time, it was too stressful for Laurel to come any other time of year.

Even though Belly and I didn't text often, we could always still talk as if we talked every single day. It was refreshing, the only other person she could do that with was Jere.

"So, did you text you know who at all this year?" Belly asks me as she points to Jeremiah's wall. I blush slightly at her and I look away from her. Which only causes Belly to smile harder. She squeals, "spill." She demanded and I sigh.

"We didn't text as much as I would of liked to this school year, but we did call more times than last year." I say to her and we both whisper yell together.

"How many more times this year?" She asks me and I give her a 3 with my hands. She claps 3 times and smiles at me.

"What about you? Talk to C bag at all?" I ask her and she shakes her head, "I could never." She confesses and I shake my head.

"If it makes you feel better, I had to message Jere first like 80% of the time. Only time he messaged me first was for my birthday and special holidays." I say to her and she nods her head sadly.

"We should totally go to that party tonight A. What do you think?" Belly says to me suddenly. I look at her confused.

"Where did that idea come from also, what about the moms?" I ask her and she shrugs.