💫Chapter-48💫

Start from the beginning

Yoongi- Well, 2 months ago they were given the punishment to be suspended from Work for a month but we had to go in Daegu so you took their punishment. And after that they are working now. So, let them stay and complete their punishment here.

He said. Hoseok and Taehyung looked at each other and then at Yoongi in disbelief. They looked at Jin who nodded his head.

Jin- Ok... Tae, Hobi. Stay here and take care of Sarang.

Hoseok, Taehyung- Ok Boss!!

They agreed even tho they didn't wanted to. But they aren't taught to disobey their boss so they agreed.

Jin looked at the rest who nodded their heads. After giving Sarang to Taehyung, Jin and the rest went to their rooms to get ready.

Taehyung- Hyung, let's go in your room and try to find out why is Black Rosé here again.

He whispered. Hoseok nodded his head and they both went to Hoseok's room with Sarang.

💀💀💀

Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook reached the hill base.

(Author- Jin and Yoongi standing on the hill~)

They all started to work according to their plan.

Inside one room, a man was sitting on the chair starting at the unconscious girl infront of him.

§§§- You know what.......  you are really beautiful. Just like her. Can't wait more.....

He said and stood up taking one step towards her. But he stopped when the door opened. He looked angrily at who disturbed him and found one of his men. He went towards him and slapped him really hard and

§§§- WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!!!!

He shouted in anger. The man gulped and shivered in fear but said

Man- B..Boss....  B-b-ba

§§§- What b-b-ba? Huh? SPEAK PROPERLY!!!

Man- *gulp* B...Boss..... Bangtan is here.

He said. His Boss widened his eyes.

§§§- How?? HOW DID THEY GOT RO KNOW I AM HERE!!! HOW??!!!!

He yelled whole throwing a vase on the ground making it break. The man shivered more when he saw his Boss taking out a gun. The next thing he knew was he was lying on the ground while blood was oozing out of his head.

§§§- Argh!!!! How did they get to know???

He said to himself. He looked at YN, who was still unconscious

§§§- Bangtan..... I don't want you to find me this soon...... Guess I have to leave this beauty. No problem..... Sooner or later.....this beauty and her body will be mine. Fully Mine!!

He said looking at YN. He kept his gun and then left the room.

As soon as he left the room, another man came in...... Forcefully.

§§§- You will say that you are the one kidnapped this girl!! Understand!!

Man- Y...yes Boss.

The Boss hummed and left from there. Using the secret way, he left the base.

The man in the room gulped when he saw a dead body lying on the ground. He flinched when the door suddenly opened.

He looked at the door and his eyes widened.

Man- B..Bangtan...

He said while gulping hard. Jin and Namjoon were standing right infront of him. They looked at him with a confused face but their expression changed immediately when they saw their sister lying unconscious while fully tied up.

Jin- You dared to kidnapp our sister?? What did you do any from us??

The man didn't said anything and room some steps back not knowing that were his last steps cause that time only a bullet passes through his head.

Jin and Namjoon looked behind and saw Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook. Yoongi was the one who shot the man.

Jin- Gloss, why did you shot him? I am sure he isn't the one who kidnapped YN.

Yoongi- Boss, I know this too..... But anyone related to the one who kidnapped our sister, is our enemy too. And look carefully his shoes also have the Rosé mark.

He said. Jin and Namjoon turned towards the   now dead man. They looked at his shoes and saw the mark.

Jimin- YN.....

They heard Jimin saying. They looked back and saw Jimin and Jungkook running towards her. They also wet towards her and immediately opened all the ropes.

As the ropes were open, YN fall on Yoongi's lap.

Jungkook- Let's take her home.

Namjoon- Right.... I will call our doctor.

Jin- Ok...

They said. Yoongi picked up YN in bridal style and they all came outside the base. The base was now filled with dead bodies only.

They sat on their car and left from there.

I loved how you all got scared with only one Author's note in the last chapter

I just said Jin and Hill and you really showed me knives for that......... That was just a reference Moonlights.

See, Jin and Yoongi are SAFE!!!
and Me too Ig.

Also since I am not updating regularly from last few days, I decided not to give you guys suspense in this part.

Also Thank You for 74K views!!!
I can't believe that this story is getting so much love. I Love You Guys. Thank You!!!

*******

So, Moonlights that is it for now.

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1280