He was always alone, groping his way alone in the darkness and the suffocating damp heat.

Yes, he thought, Jiang Yu was right, the rainy season was really hard.

Very difficult.

The phone vibrated silently at the corner of the table, Fu Hanyun hung up the call, then packed up his things and got up.

"My family is here to pick me up." He said to Jiang Yu, pulled up his backpack and walked out.

"Hey..." Jiang Yu wanted to ask him if he had an umbrella, but the tall, thin and handsome figure had gone away.

Fu Hanyun was tall, more than 1.9 meters tall, with long legs and broad strides, and walked very fast.

Jiang Yu watched the figure walk to the top of the stairs, stepped down the stairs step by step, unconsciously sighed, and slowly put down the umbrella that he had just held in his hand.

After being a classmate for one year, Jiang Yu somewhat knew about it, and Fu Hanyun hated rainy days very much.

His family conditions are very good, and his grades are even better, but he almost never misses class.

Except for rainy days.

Although I don't know why, this seems to be the first time that Jiang Yu saw Fu Hanyun come to school on a rainy day.

Looking out of the window, he saw Fu Hanyun stepping into the fine rain just like that.

Obviously such a dazzling person attracted the whole dragon, mad bees, waves and butterflies to rush upwards. He should have been the happiest person, but for some reason, Jiang Yu felt that tall and tall figure was a little lonely and desolate.

The drizzle continued, and Fu Hanyun slightly raised his face to look at the layers of dark clouds in the sky.

Even if it is not a thunderstorm, even if it is just such a drizzle, his mood will still be affected.

Walking along the path, about halfway through, Uncle Wang greeted him with an umbrella.

"I knew you didn't bring an umbrella." Uncle Wang took a few steps quickly holding the umbrella, and covered Fu Hanyun's head with the huge black umbrella, covering the cool rain and the dark clouds above his head.

"I just wanted you to wait in the classroom for me to pick up the phone. Why did you come out?" Uncle Wang muttered.

"It's raining a little bit." Fu Hanyun smiled lightly, and said softly, "No need."

His eyelashes drooped slightly, and the slender eyelashes became darker and thicker after being wet by the rain, tightly covering the emotions in his eyes.

Uncle Wang couldn't help but sighed softly in his heart, and put his hand on his shoulder: "Let's go, uncle is with you."

"No need." Fu Hanyun paused slightly, and finally raised his eyes to look over, his eyes were too dark to see through.

"I'm nineteen," he said.

Nineteen years old, not a child anymore.

"Yes, yes." Uncle Wang laughed and put his hand down again.

After the age of five, every rainy day, the child likes to shut himself in the room alone.

Especially in thunderstorms.

Even the old man can't help it.

At that time, everyone can clearly realize that the strong, independent and slightly indifferent young man is actually just a child.