Chapter 32

On the other side, Fu Tingqing's family was also on their way back.

Because of Fu Hanyun's threat at the end, Lin Jingya still hasn't recovered yet? Come on.

"It's all your fault." Regardless of Fu Cong's presence at the scene, Lin Jingya yelled at Fu Tingqing on the spot, "Why were you so stupid to let others back then? I'm going to lead you by the nose and tell you not to think about inheritance. forget about it?"

Fu Tingqing: "..., after all, my brother and sister-in-law just died because of me, old man? How can I object to this?"

"What do you mean dying because of you?" It's okay if you don't mention this, but Lin Jingya is even more angry when you mention this. Son?"

Fu Tingqing originally wanted to say, in fact, there is no need to be so angry.

After all, Fu Hanyun's body has almost collapsed, as long as he has more patience, the Fu family will naturally still belong to him in the future.

When he went to pick up the medical report last time, he found a copy of Fu Hanyun's medical report in Chen Jinbao.

Late lymphoma, has lost the chance of surgery...

This is also a very reasonable explanation. Recently, why Fu Hanyun didn't intervene in Fu's business anymore.

But he? Since high school, he has been handling official business with the old man.

Even before the establishment of Summer Entertainment, during the most difficult period, they did not quit as completely as they did this time.

"He has a business, isn't he? Very good?" Fu Tingqing said cryptically, "Summer entertainment plus Fu's, enough for him to be tired."

"Hmph!" Lin Jingya snorted coldly in anger.

"Don't let your sister know about this matter," Fu Tingqing said, "I'm afraid that kid Bai Qing will lose his composure."

Hearing this, Lin Jingya's arrogance subsided unknowingly.

Fu Hanyun's physical examination report, she had actually shown it to her sister before.

Her sister is now? Really conflicted. On the one hand, she wants an inheritance, but on the other hand, she doesn't want her son to suffer.

Don't know? How curious is Fu Hanyun's other half? Who is it?

Lin Jingya was quiet for a moment, and then she said annoyedly: "Got it."

As she spoke, she looked at Fu Cong who was playing games with his head down.

"Just play, you know? You know how to play, you have to be half as promising as Fu Hanyun, can your father and I be so shameless in front of the old man?"

Fu Cong, who was bombarded for no reason: "..."

A flash god, he was shot, and "GAME OVER" popped up on the screen.

"No? Ah, Mom," Fu Cong pondered for a moment, "You are typical. You are an old mouse but you want to lay eggs that can fly."

After speaking, he shrank his neck, narrowly avoiding Lin Jingya's slap.

"I know you want to compete with brother, and feel that grandpa's choice is unfair to dad, but you have to see, dad and my brother are? And cheating..., don't, don't do it first," Fu Cong raised his hand to block his mother's slap, "you listen to me first."

"Since I was a child, which of the several projects my father has done has been successful? I remember one time when I was a child, I cut corners and cut corners. After being discovered by my grandfather, half of the building was pushed back and rebuilt. Not to mention my grandfather, just? Don't worry about handing over the family property to him?"