Chapter 112

Jian Xia rarely leaves home for such a long time.

Even before? I used to stay in the group for half a year, but at that time it was close to home. As long as I was free, I could come back whenever I wanted.

It was the first time for him to stay away from home for more than two months.

So this time, even though it was already midnight, Aunt Wu was still waiting.

The soup in the kitchen has never been in the sky? Hei has been cooking until now, and the aroma has drifted all the way? In the yard, Xiaobai and Dahei meet? When the car drove into the gate, one immediately came up with its tail wagging, and the other stared under the corridor up? Eyes.

In the cold winter, the courtyard of Guihu Garden is extraordinarily warm, making Jian Xia feel comfortable and relaxed, with a sense of stability and happiness like a tired bird returning to its nest.

The moment he jumped out of the car, he squatted down and hugged Xiaobai into his arms.

Xiaobai's weight loss plan has not been successful, on the contrary, he is fatter than when he was in spring. He just took a bath during the day, and his hair is fluffy at the moment, with the scent of pet shower gel on his body. Warm and soft, with a big smiling face, it is very attractive. I like it.

"Are you thinking the same as Fu Hanyun? Me?" Jian Xia couldn't help laughing while hugging Xiaobai.

Xiaobai: "Aww..."

This sound was heard in Jian Xia's ears, it was like thinking about it.

Jian Xia smiled: "Aunt Wu must have stewed some good soup, I will save some for you later."

Fu Hanyun: "..."

Is this the person who told people to lose weight? And this is the person who made people eat supper.

"You just get used to him." He lowered his eyes amusedly, and lightly kicked Jian Xia's foot with the toe of his shoe.

"Oh, Master Jian is finally back." Hearing the movement, Aunt Wu hurriedly welcomed her to the corridor, "It's cold outside, come in quickly, come in quickly, drink a bowl of soup to warm yourself up. "

Jian Xia got up with a smile, greeted Aunt Wu first, and then stared at the foot that Fu Hanyun just kicked her with a half-smile.

The black shiny leather shoes are spotless, just like Fu Hanyun's first impression, they are extraordinarily cold and abstinent.

Jian Xia pursed her lips, her heart felt like being scratched by a strand of hair, slightly itchy.

"Look at what?" Fu Hanyun kicked him again.

Just as Jian Xia was about to speak, Aunt Wu said again: "Master, quickly bring Master Jian to drink soup. What's the matter standing in the wind in the cold weather?"

Pfft, didn't Jian Xia? He couldn't hold back his laughter. He got up, walked a few steps quickly, and left Fu Hanyun to arrive in front of Aunt Wu.

"Thanks for your hard work," he said to Aunt Wu with a smile, "Wait? It's so late."

"What's the trouble?" Aunt Wu said with a smile, she couldn't help but look up and down? Take a look around Jian Xia.

Just now Jian Xia had been squatting to tease Xiao Bai, she couldn't see clearly, now that she got closer, Aunt Wu realized that Jian Xia was thinner than when she joined the group.

The black coat wrapped around her body looked empty, but her eyes were full of smiles, and her eyes were bright, making her smile extraordinarily beautiful.