Chapter 31

At the end of the banquet, Secretary Ye came in and handed something to Mr. Fu.

"Today? Received? The gift from the kid, I like it very much," the old man said with a smile, "This is the gift that Grandpa prepared for you before, I hope you like it too."

He said, and handed the box in his hand to Jian Xia.

It was a mahogany wooden box carved with exquisite patterns, not too big, narrow and slightly longer than a palm.

Jian Xia is still a student, her first reaction should be a pen.

But the box is so delicate and expensive. It looks like an old object. He hesitated in his heart and didn't dare to stretch out his hand for a moment.

On the other hand, Emperor Fu Cong was not in a hurry and the eunuch kicked under the table? Jian Xia kicked a few times, motioning him to take it quickly.

Jian Xia: ..., instinctively, he turned his head to look at Fu Hanyun.

"You can continue if I give it to you." Fu Hanyun smiled lightly, and raised his eyebrows at the box in the old man's hand.

Only then did Jian Xia politely reach out to take it: "Thank you, Grandpa."

"What? Yeah?" Fu Cong poked his head curiously.

Jian Xia was actually a little curious, but he didn't speak, and looked up first? Mr. Fu took a look.

"Look at it if you want." Mr. Fu said with a smile.

"You can watch it, you can watch it," Fu Cong said excitedly, "Jian Xia, open it and take a look."

Jian Xia smiled, and looked again? Fu Hanyun glanced at it, and then raised his hand to press the metal buckle of the box in.

With a click, the lid popped up.

The inside of the box is covered with red velvet, and a set of keys lies on the velvet.

A tag hangs from the key ring: Rose Garden 16.

"Wow." Fu Cong was the first to react, "Grandpa gave it to you? You have a villa in the Rose Garden, or the King of the Building."

The Rose Garden is the same as the Guihu Garden where Fu Hanyun lives now? They are both villas developed by the Fu family.

It's just that the Guihu Garden is older and occupies an excellent location in the city center, while the Rose Garden was just completed a few years ago.

In the summer, Jian Xia and Lin Qing passed by. The single-family buildings were uneven, and the wrought iron railings almost became a wall of rose flowers.

The Fu family is engaged in real estate, focusing on the development of high-end villas, and they are well-known in the industry.

Even houses with the same location and the same configuration, the selling price is much higher than other developers.

But even so, it is still in short supply.

One is because the building quality of the Fu family is excellent, never cutting corners, and word of mouth has long been fermented.

The second is that the Fu family has its own property, and the real estate and follow-up services are a complete system. The owner has never had to worry about living in it.

"Too expensive?" Jian Xia's hand tightened a little, and she hurriedly returned the box.

"It's really too expensive?" Jian Wei also said, full of doubts.

Mr. Fu knows the truth, why? Right? Xia Xia is so? Good? How much does he not understand?

This time, even Jiang Fangrong, who didn't know anything about it, immediately stood up and agreed.